Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I have to say, this fanfic captured everything I love about the Airborn trilogy. Matt and Kate were adorable as always, and their spontaneous confession of love was heartwarming. Plus, this fit perfectly with the ending of Skybreaker! It could easily be integrated as a penultimate chapter, and I would be fooled into thinking Kenneth Oppel wrote it. All-in-all, this was a splendid little story, one that I think deserves a place in my favorites.
Clevingerrr chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This fanfic has everything I love about the Airborn trilogy. Matt and Kate were adorable as always, especially their sudden declaration of love in front of the crew. Plus, it matches Oppel's writing style perfectly, and feels like it could easily be another chapter or section of Starclimber! This one is going in my favorites; it just has all of the right elements to it.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw! That's sweet! Good job putting the ring part in there too.
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
loved it! :)
blessedbyacurse chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aw... cute! :)

just finished Starclimber (finally got it, darn late American release date)
S.F. Card chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
O Bugger. I wanted to read that so badly! I knew I wasn't going delusional! Starclimber doesn't come out till February! Ah! Well, your fic is brilliant. And I have to say, I think I know where Starclimber is going. I'm guessing, also that it ended in our favor... i.e. Matt/Kate. :)
niver chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very nice. Very sweet.
Togira Ikonka chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
yay!

i can't really do much more than that cuz my head is abuzz with all the possibilities of this new book!

dangit that was good. yours and his.