Reviews for Endless
DeathGoblin chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This sounds like an interesting start to a new journey. I like the concept of Jessie and Jame's family becoming like knights to Ash's family.
DeathGoblin chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Pixel's dream was really funny, and it actually might make an interesting plot. The ridiculous outfits are best left undescribed to add to their charm.
DeathGoblin chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Your rocket OCs are really fun to read about, and the last sentence really caught my interest.
DeathGoblin chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Its been a while since I reviewed these. I like the explanation fo how the two timelines I guess Gardevoir mean Giovanni would have to become Givan to mend things.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Pretty good chapter...though I do feel bad for that Slowpooke
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Lol loved the shenannigans in this one
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Never read a mystery dungeon fic. I liked :) I think I should get one of the games in that series LOL
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it. Also different in that it's written from a 1st person perspective. Not many can do that and do it well :)
Nafa-tali chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Ohhh nice! I was wondering how you could possibly connect the two :D!
DeathGoblin chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
The Duel part was interesting, and the way Ash didn't swap out his remaining pokemon for the elite four made it very reminiscent of the games, and the only thing missing at the end was Lance saying "you would have been champion if Gary hadn't beaten me first." Though it would've been nice to see something of Ash's battles with Bruno, Agatha, and Lorelie/Prima.
Nafa-tali chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Haha! I remember this!
Nafa-tali chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
LOLOLOLOL! Ok it really sucks to be Comet right now!

Hahaha thats halarious! I loved it! Pixel you go girl! You teach him to NEVER get in the way of your chocolate!
Kovva chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love this. Finally, a good rocketshipping fic that isn't far-fetched, sappy, cheesy, or longer than 500 words. I love how butch and cassidy become the evil duo here! I loved the plot, Nya was a great touch, and this was a totally legit and reasonable reason for james to get jealous...anyway! :D going to read the next chapters now. rock on.

favorite line: "I pushed all the buttons at once," James proudly declares. XD
Shade40 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Wow, you led up to the fact that it's Giovanni's PERSIAN Jessie has to look after very well. I didn't have even a guess until the end of the chapter!

Aww, James and Meowth freaking out when Jessie comes back is so cute. Their reactions are just so precious!

It's a little bit of a stretch to imagine Giovanni doting on his Persian to this extent, but it's not outrageously unbelieveable. With that exception, everyone seems to be behaving in a realistic manner. Telling the story in Jessie's voice was a nice touch and you've done it well. There are a few grammatical errors with punctuation and commas, but nothing to be worried over. Your writing is well done.

The idea that Giovanni rewards Jessie and James so handsomely for his rescue seems a tad unrealistic. I'm sure he would reward them, but so much for their one and only success?

Aww, Pina and the babies! Although Pokemon officially have eggs, end of story, all the fanfics I've read have them giving live births. It offers so much more material that ignoring that "error" is quite acceptable. I can't imagine trying to make a touching scene out of laying an egg. It just doesn't work.

This is a great piece and was quite fun to read.
Rocket Wolf chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Baby pichus! _

Now Team Rocket can have a pikachu on their side, for once. Like to see it knock out Ash's sometime, once it gets strong enough.

Anyway, great! Awesome way to end the story! :P