Reviews for Endless
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
wonderful story
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Wow thats a heck of a one shot
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
DeathGoblin chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This sounds like an interesting start to a new journey. I like the concept of Jessie and Jame's family becoming like knights to Ash's family.
DeathGoblin chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Pixel's dream was really funny, and it actually might make an interesting plot. The ridiculous outfits are best left undescribed to add to their charm.
DeathGoblin chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Your rocket OCs are really fun to read about, and the last sentence really caught my interest.
DeathGoblin chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Its been a while since I reviewed these. I like the explanation fo how the two timelines I guess Gardevoir mean Giovanni would have to become Givan to mend things.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Pretty good chapter...though I do feel bad for that Slowpooke
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Lol loved the shenannigans in this one
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Never read a mystery dungeon fic. I liked :) I think I should get one of the games in that series LOL
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it. Also different in that it's written from a 1st person perspective. Not many can do that and do it well :)
Ankhesenamen chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Ohhh nice! I was wondering how you could possibly connect the two :D!
DeathGoblin chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
The Duel part was interesting, and the way Ash didn't swap out his remaining pokemon for the elite four made it very reminiscent of the games, and the only thing missing at the end was Lance saying "you would have been champion if Gary hadn't beaten me first." Though it would've been nice to see something of Ash's battles with Bruno, Agatha, and Lorelie/Prima.
Ankhesenamen chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Haha! I remember this!
Ankhesenamen chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
LOLOLOLOL! Ok it really sucks to be Comet right now!

Hahaha thats halarious! I loved it! Pixel you go girl! You teach him to NEVER get in the way of your chocolate!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »