Reviews for Endless
Kovva chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love this. Finally, a good rocketshipping fic that isn't far-fetched, sappy, cheesy, or longer than 500 words. I love how butch and cassidy become the evil duo here! I loved the plot, Nya was a great touch, and this was a totally legit and reasonable reason for james to get jealous...anyway! :D going to read the next chapters now. rock on.

favorite line: "I pushed all the buttons at once," James proudly declares. XD
Shade40 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Wow, you led up to the fact that it's Giovanni's PERSIAN Jessie has to look after very well. I didn't have even a guess until the end of the chapter!

Aww, James and Meowth freaking out when Jessie comes back is so cute. Their reactions are just so precious!

It's a little bit of a stretch to imagine Giovanni doting on his Persian to this extent, but it's not outrageously unbelieveable. With that exception, everyone seems to be behaving in a realistic manner. Telling the story in Jessie's voice was a nice touch and you've done it well. There are a few grammatical errors with punctuation and commas, but nothing to be worried over. Your writing is well done.

The idea that Giovanni rewards Jessie and James so handsomely for his rescue seems a tad unrealistic. I'm sure he would reward them, but so much for their one and only success?

Aww, Pina and the babies! Although Pokemon officially have eggs, end of story, all the fanfics I've read have them giving live births. It offers so much more material that ignoring that "error" is quite acceptable. I can't imagine trying to make a touching scene out of laying an egg. It just doesn't work.

This is a great piece and was quite fun to read.
Rocket Wolf chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Baby pichus! _

Now Team Rocket can have a pikachu on their side, for once. Like to see it knock out Ash's sometime, once it gets strong enough.

Anyway, great! Awesome way to end the story! :P
LobstarMonstar chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Aw, I really liked this chapter. I want my name to be Binary!

On another completely random note, I signed up for the Shinra Inc. club!
Domini-chan chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Heh, finally! Muwahahahahaa! Next chapter has the content of James admitting his feelings for Jesse! YAY!
Elsie0o0 chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Yay they got a Pikachu!
Domini-chan chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Sweet, raises pwn!
LobstarMonstar chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
I loved the FF7 reference, even if I didn't get it the first time around. XD

This chapter was... unexpected. You alomst EXPECT something to go wrong in any fanfiction. But it worked anyways.
Elsie0o0 chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Aww I am glad, it turned out well for them, for once.
Rocket Wolf chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Yeah.

So it's not like Giovanni is fat or anything. Just not thin. AND REALLY TALL! XD

Hahahaha! Best way of explaining Giovanni's figure that I've heard in a while. Truly epic. :P

-gasp-

And the story's getting more interesting, too. I hope they get a special mission or something.

-claps hands-
Rocket Wolf chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
"There is it!" James runs over to the elevator shaft door and tries to open it.

Hahahaha! XD I'm not sure if that was accidental or not, but it was funny. Sounds like something that could be in a Shakespearean play. "There is it...art thou door of profound elevatorness?..." O.o

Anyway, good chapter once again. Arbok and weezing will forever pwn over the newer additions. :P
Domini-chan chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
I agree, the old series OWNED. Well, I still like this! And yay, they beat Cassidy! I hate her. I don't even know what damn pokemon series she's in. I saw a few episodes, but I'm unsure...
Hayatecooper chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Nice.
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
oh, they are screwed. The only thing I can think of is if they come up with an excuse for the bomb threat, like swiping abandoned valuables from the rooms. James could claim ignorance of Giovanni's prescence entirely. There are stairs, there are always stairs, so they can get anywhere. It's building code, there always have to be stairs.
Domini-chan chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Before I review, I would just like to thank you SO MUCH for explaining things to me. And I want to add that Meowsthsy is a total *BEEP!* I want to kill her right now... Uhum. Sorry about that.

Anyway, this is going to get good! Seriously, how can it not when these chains of event keep happening? Aah, life's good, my friend, life's good. For me, I mean, I'm not living that but I can read and enjoy it XD!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »