Reviews for Endless
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This story seems pretty interesting.
Hey chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
very nice! Update soon.
Rocket Wolf chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Whoa...yeah, this is really chaotic. Funny though. Cassidy screaming her head off and banging on a door gives you some pretty darn hilarious imagery.

Oh, and as for the computer hacking, me can do that. :P I'm not a geek (I don't think) but I can hack into computer games, that's sort of the same as elevators, right?

AND DUN ASK HOW I KNOW.

I just know. :P
Blissey chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Yup. _ I hope you continue this.
Rocket Wolf chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
A persain falling in love with a meowth who hates persains. Ironic. XD

The "make me a grandpa" thing was...I don't know. lol. It just goes to show how freaking obsessed Giovanni is with his persain. XD
Hayatecooper chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Nice I like rocket shipping there isn't enough of it. Keep up the good work.
LobstarMonstar chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Darn, if you keep updating I'll start writing Pokemon fics of my own! And you update really fast, so it's bound to happen!

Great as always.
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Yes! We all adore James x Jessie! Meowthsy was in the Mewtwo movie, right? She was the copy of Meowth, right? And I do not think Meowths and Nya would be that great a couple, I mean, think of the scandals! Actually, I take it back, that's awesome! Although I kind of feel sad for Giovanni's Persian... But still, it's awesome! And that sounds like an expensive pokeball.
Rocket Wolf chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
"ZOMGZ! SHE WENT OUT WITH GIOVANNIZ! EL GASPETH!"

lol, couldn't resist. XD

And haha...Meowth smelled Persain's stench...yet he doesn't have a nose. XD I always wonder how he smells things. I guess it's just that imaginary bump thingy...

anyway, nice.
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Hehehe, what a way to blow things out of proportions... I loved this! And... Poor Meowth, he wants to be the only feline in Jessie's life XD! And James... I feel so sorry for him (Jessabelle). Those two look so similar but Jessie's awesomer. And a lot easier to stand. *shivers* Jessabelle...
Azure Neko chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Oh ho ho! I hadn't even thought of how James would react at the same time. I'm glad I was able to give you an idea.
LobstarMonstar chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I totally agree that all the Pokemon after 151 are useless. I feel like only the originals were canon.

And once again, I don't even LIKE reading Pokemon. But I like this story, simply because it rocks.
Hey chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Very cute! Update soon!
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ooh Cassidy, you just got SERVED. lol

So is Jessie supposed to be babysitting Persain? Must be one spoiled kitty for Giovanni to call it an important "job". He probably has a huge list of the daily baths, groomings and feeding hours, lol. No wonder Meowth is jealous. O.o
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Heh Heh Heh. Booyah Jesse. Way to get a one up on that witch Cassidy. Bet Meowth isn't going to like that she's been with Persian, though. He's feline, he should be able to smell the fact.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »