Reviews for Endless
LobstarMonstar chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Poor fictional characters, being tortured into horrible situations by their fans. I'd feel sorry for them, if I didn't do it all the time myself. XD
Elsie0o0 chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
It's awesome!
Elsie0o0 chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
aww cute!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This story seems pretty interesting.
Hey chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
very nice! Update soon.
Rocket Wolf chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Whoa...yeah, this is really chaotic. Funny though. Cassidy screaming her head off and banging on a door gives you some pretty darn hilarious imagery.

Oh, and as for the computer hacking, me can do that. :P I'm not a geek (I don't think) but I can hack into computer games, that's sort of the same as elevators, right?

AND DUN ASK HOW I KNOW.

I just know. :P
Blissey chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Yup. _ I hope you continue this.
Rocket Wolf chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
A persain falling in love with a meowth who hates persains. Ironic. XD

The "make me a grandpa" thing was...I don't know. lol. It just goes to show how freaking obsessed Giovanni is with his persain. XD
Hayatecooper chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Nice I like rocket shipping there isn't enough of it. Keep up the good work.
LobstarMonstar chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Darn, if you keep updating I'll start writing Pokemon fics of my own! And you update really fast, so it's bound to happen!

Great as always.
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Yes! We all adore James x Jessie! Meowthsy was in the Mewtwo movie, right? She was the copy of Meowth, right? And I do not think Meowths and Nya would be that great a couple, I mean, think of the scandals! Actually, I take it back, that's awesome! Although I kind of feel sad for Giovanni's Persian... But still, it's awesome! And that sounds like an expensive pokeball.
Rocket Wolf chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
"ZOMGZ! SHE WENT OUT WITH GIOVANNIZ! EL GASPETH!"

lol, couldn't resist. XD

And haha...Meowth smelled Persain's stench...yet he doesn't have a nose. XD I always wonder how he smells things. I guess it's just that imaginary bump thingy...

anyway, nice.
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Hehehe, what a way to blow things out of proportions... I loved this! And... Poor Meowth, he wants to be the only feline in Jessie's life XD! And James... I feel so sorry for him (Jessabelle). Those two look so similar but Jessie's awesomer. And a lot easier to stand. *shivers* Jessabelle...
Azure Neko chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Oh ho ho! I hadn't even thought of how James would react at the same time. I'm glad I was able to give you an idea.
LobstarMonstar chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I totally agree that all the Pokemon after 151 are useless. I feel like only the originals were canon.

And once again, I don't even LIKE reading Pokemon. But I like this story, simply because it rocks.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »