Reviews for He Can't Say
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Poor Bill.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I almost felt like crying as I read this story. I'm so sorry about your sister. Some of the sentences in this fic are a little awkward, but it just feels so very real. All of Bill's feelings of grief and the way he doesn't know how to repond to his coworkers' questions... it's all so, so real.
celyana chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved your story! You did a great job!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very good story. Nice touch with the list of things Fred can't say because he feels he has to look strong for everyone else's sake. Guilt and sorrow are swirling around him and threatening to explode. I also like how you put in how Bill hated the line, "How are you doing?" The very last line of this story summed everything up so well.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved this. great job:)
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
that was beautiful. i'm still crying, it was so emotional. there is not much more to say, i hope you sorted it out all-right.

ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was so so sad! I really liked it! This is the first story from Bill's point of view I have read so far, and it was written brilliantly!

I am so sorry about your sister! I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I have a sister, and I would never want to lose her. I was mad before about your Haitus, but this story has made your reason clear for me. I hope you are able to get your feeling straight, and you take as long as you want to get things back together.

Lots of Love!
gothicpiratevictoria chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wow, you had the feelings and everything just right. I'm very sorry for your lost.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
that was really moving writing and im sorry that u had to go throught what u did to make u write a beautful piece of hp ff
patty the purple platypus chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
this is really good. You had the emotions just right. I'm sorry to hear about your sister. may she rest in peace.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Nicely done, being forced to say "I am fine" to keep the lie going, and asking "How are you doing?" because you dont know what else to day is the flip side.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This was just spot-on, Mackgirl. I know exactly how your protagonist feels - nothing at all could make things better, and nothing will except a great deal of time. Your litany of things he can't say all ring very true - hauntingly true, and Bill having to go to a standard line when asked how he's doing is just right.

Dreadfully sorry for the events that brought this story around, but as it was good fanfiction, I'm glad to have read it. Hope having written the story becomes some salve for you.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
You know, the fact that you don't even care if this story is good or not is amazing. This story is so incredibly great, and I am amazed that you are able to still write so well in your grief. Does that sound bad? If it does, I certainly don't mean it in a bad way. I think that this was an amazing story. Great job.
Ticklish Monster chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Thank you for this, for sharing what you're going through with the world. I applaud both your writing and your strength.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I'm really sorry to hear about your sister, that's terrible. This piece was beautiful, and may your sister rest in peace.