Reviews for To catch a thief
YoruichiGoddessOfFlash chapter 14 . 6/5
It was interesting,(u know it's coming)... but, it was... odd, seriously, her liking X?! Ewww! Feeling sick just thinking about it. Ugh! U should know by now I'm a RobRae kinda person. I have to admit, I did think 'I hate you', meaning YOU, because of the RaeX stuff. :( She HAD to die?! You did give a warning, with her name, but I'm just a bit disappointed...
Josh chapter 14 . 3/7
I really did not like that ending, Slade is a smart mastermind of a character who guarantees that he knows everything before making his move, he would not have ballsed up the killing of Raven
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
WHAT! Please update I need to know more!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Awww why did raven have to be revealed? I wanted Red X to compete with Silent Night more
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I just want to say how much I love this story! This story has such a new and interesting story plot, unlike most others I've read. And I love how Raven is so badass in it! And thank god you haven't made Raven, Red X and the others OCC, it annoys me so much when that happens! Keep writing
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Wow intense confused me a little but wow...(awkward silence) intense good job
SupernaturalGirl51799 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
In my previous comment; I meant "opinions."
SupernaturalGirl51799 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Honestly, it's a terrible ending!
But the story was written really well.
This is my opinion; not that you have to listen, but I think Raven should of lived. She should have ended up
with X, she should of beat the heck outta Robin, and she and X should have just...Been an amazing couple. (You know the type of couples you see-mostly on TV and you wish you could have that, or something similar?) Every chapter I read I kept asking myself; "Will X and Raven end up together or will it be her and Robin?" Do you know how painful it was for me to find out Raven and Richard were dating? (Obviously I'm exaggerating.) It's you're story, and you're a fantastic writer, but in my opinion; Raven and X belong together! (I'm just very specific when it comes to my favorite characters, but isn't everyone? :)
Anyways, thank-you for writing it. It really is a great story! I most defiantly wouldn't have come up with something like this, (I have a lot of options, but I'm not great at writing stories myself..)
Anyways, thanks again!
-Emily
sing-write-life chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Four years later or not. I love this story please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
anlmoon chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
VERY epic and interesting. I like how slade died. I really think that if the titans want slade go all they have to do is let demon raven on him. Thanks for the story
midnightheula chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Dude! You can't just stop there! What happened next? Who does she choose? Does she even live? YOu haven't updated this story since 2009 and yet in those three years, you haven't been able to make up just one more chapter?

You're not dead are you? O.o
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
YOU'RE EVIL! She never got to chose... T-T

Well, now that that's out of the way, I have to say that you are an excellent author. To put it lightly, you have a way with words and you definitely have the talent to put them together in a story.
Lucifer Daemon chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
ok so what exactly happened?
animalllover chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
NOOOOOO That can;t be IT! Please for the love of GOD UPDATE!