Reviews for Subterfuge
I came across this story by chance. I had read the previous story and very much enjoyed it. This was an unexpected surprise. Fantastic story. Very well written. Although I was sitting on my back deck reading it, I was really in the ballroom with Steph and Ranger. I always think that the mark of a great story is when the reader is so engrossed in it, that the real world just falls away. I do hope that you write again about it. A possible story line would be this story again from all the other perspectives.

Did Lester know? How did he know? Knowing that Ranger would not put Steph in danger, yet Lester cannot see him anywhere, would have to make him wonder. Tank's point of view? What he was thinking in the jungle the first time Ranger changed. What his thoughts were after leaving the Bluff. Did he have to break a confidence to let Lester in in it? Did Ranger have to show Les his animal form?

Ella's point of view since many of the stories posted on fan fiction suggest Ella is Ranger's aunt and she might know already or have guessed. To know Demitre's thoughts would be great because, let's face it, he works with big cats. He would have to know that something was up. By the end of the story, the reader seems left with the impression that he either knows, or he guesses, or he is strumped and just goes with the flow. And Rangers thoughts while he is Rangecat. What was he thinking in the ballroom, with all the celebs touching him and being proud of Steph?

All of these different points of intermingled would be great reading.

There was another story that I read where the author did this with another sequel to the original story. It was fantastic because you already knew the story, but now you got to see it from from multiple perspectives intermingled into a story timeline that the reader is already familiar with.
That story was better than the original.

Once again, fantastic story!
Shanita67 chapter 24 . 1/2
Very entertaining. I liked the supernatural spin without it being over the top. It felt very natural. Thanks for sharing
ladylibra73 chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Fantastic story. Loved the idea Ranger being a cat.

Kim
Daffybduck chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Love it! Glad I found this story!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Nice sequel to your other oneshot...i adore Rangerkat and it was interesting seeing Tank be wary of him in cat form...thanks for sharing!
WizardsWoman chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
Great story. Ranger as a cat, very cool.
CABabe4Ranger chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I love RangerKat...please consider doing more stories like this.
mamabear19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love your stories and Rangercat. Very unique. I hope you write more
Mooch the Cat chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
This is such a terrific story. Any more pending?
KbellaManoso chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I like Ranger's thoughtful take on a movie and how it mirrored his own unusual situation.
KbellaManoso chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
LMAO! Poor tough Rangemen terrorized by a tiny British woman looking for some action ;)
emmablackburn chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Great story - not something I would have ever thought of, and not normally something that would be my type of thing - but its a lot of fun! Well done bringing out the playful side of Ranger by using the cats!
lostaloneNY chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Loved this story!
georgiagirlagain chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! I loved this one, and Rosa's gift. RangerKat is so cool!
merfinzzz chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Another success. I was turning pages like the wind. I loved the story and the added characters. This was a great combo with Ranger (always a plus) and a paranormal twist. I liked the Tank angle too. The little boy was sweet and fun and the ending was perfect. I can't wait to read more of your writing. Everything Ranger written has been super great and has me breaking my own reading speeds. Completely enjoyed and looking forward to more. Keep at it!