Reviews for Subterfuge
ladylibra73 chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Fantastic story. Loved the idea Ranger being a cat.

Kim
Daffybduck chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Love it! Glad I found this story!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Nice sequel to your other oneshot...i adore Rangerkat and it was interesting seeing Tank be wary of him in cat form...thanks for sharing!
WizardsWoman chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
Great story. Ranger as a cat, very cool.
CABabe4Ranger chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I love RangerKat...please consider doing more stories like this.
mamabear19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love your stories and Rangercat. Very unique. I hope you write more
Mooch the Cat chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
This is such a terrific story. Any more pending?
KbellaManoso chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I like Ranger's thoughtful take on a movie and how it mirrored his own unusual situation.
KbellaManoso chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
LMAO! Poor tough Rangemen terrorized by a tiny British woman looking for some action ;)
emmablackburn chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Great story - not something I would have ever thought of, and not normally something that would be my type of thing - but its a lot of fun! Well done bringing out the playful side of Ranger by using the cats!
lostaloneNY chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Loved this story!
georgiagirlagain chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! I loved this one, and Rosa's gift. RangerKat is so cool!
merfinzzz chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Another success. I was turning pages like the wind. I loved the story and the added characters. This was a great combo with Ranger (always a plus) and a paranormal twist. I liked the Tank angle too. The little boy was sweet and fun and the ending was perfect. I can't wait to read more of your writing. Everything Ranger written has been super great and has me breaking my own reading speeds. Completely enjoyed and looking forward to more. Keep at it!
Mooch chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Really loved this story and would look forward to reading any others you may be writing.
Bri chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
I just love reading your work! This story was so much fun and a great way to spend an afternoon. I cracked up when they discovered that the cure to Ranger's fatigue after shape-shifting was a toss in the hay with Steph. Isn't that the universal cure to the ill's of most men? LOL Another job well done, thanks for sharing!