Reviews for Subterfuge
hippogriff-tamer chapter 24 . 5/6
Nice sequel to your other oneshot...i adore Rangerkat and it was interesting seeing Tank be wary of him in cat form...thanks for sharing!
WizardsWoman chapter 24 . 3/4
Great story. Ranger as a cat, very cool.
CABabe4Ranger chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I love RangerKat...please consider doing more stories like this.
mamabear19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love your stories and Rangercat. Very unique. I hope you write more
Mooch the Cat chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
This is such a terrific story. Any more pending?
KbellaManoso chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I like Ranger's thoughtful take on a movie and how it mirrored his own unusual situation.
KbellaManoso chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
LMAO! Poor tough Rangemen terrorized by a tiny British woman looking for some action ;)
emmablackburn chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Great story - not something I would have ever thought of, and not normally something that would be my type of thing - but its a lot of fun! Well done bringing out the playful side of Ranger by using the cats!
lostaloneNY chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Loved this story!
georgiagirlagain chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! I loved this one, and Rosa's gift. RangerKat is so cool!
merfinzzz chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Another success. I was turning pages like the wind. I loved the story and the added characters. This was a great combo with Ranger (always a plus) and a paranormal twist. I liked the Tank angle too. The little boy was sweet and fun and the ending was perfect. I can't wait to read more of your writing. Everything Ranger written has been super great and has me breaking my own reading speeds. Completely enjoyed and looking forward to more. Keep at it!
Mooch chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Really loved this story and would look forward to reading any others you may be writing.
Bri chapter 24 . 6/27/2012
I just love reading your work! This story was so much fun and a great way to spend an afternoon. I cracked up when they discovered that the cure to Ranger's fatigue after shape-shifting was a toss in the hay with Steph. Isn't that the universal cure to the ill's of most men? LOL Another job well done, thanks for sharing!
Vulcan Rider chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
How in the world did I NOT review this chapter. I guess it was one of the ones I missed when you came back to writing this story. I know my reviews are out of order, but this is the third time in three days that I've read most of these chapters. I had finally gone back and reread the entire story.

I loved the entrance they made, and absolutely adore that Stephanie got so much attention. She'd have made a GREAT actress and would have been fantastic in an role. I laughed so much about the reaction to the cat, too. I'm curious about the tipsy actress who all but molested RangerCat, though. She HAD to be out of her mind. What did she do? Put her hands where they didn't belong, or try to sit on him? LOL I can just hear Stephanie thinking about what she wanted to do to her in her head, and what she wanted to do to Ranger, too. LOL

Great work. Awesome story. I love it more and more as I read it. I truly hope you do follow up on this with another. It's so awesome.

Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
What happened to my reviews? I just KNOW that I reviewed this chapter before. Maybe I didn't though...

The extra action that Steph (as Catwoman) and the cat are doing at the event, are really going to help with the interest in the film. I love that the producers and studio are getting so much free publicity (yeah, I remember this is fiction) and am curious as to whether they would ever approach Dmitri to get his friend and the cat back for more acting work. It would be interesting. :-)

I'm curious about the boy Steph recognized by his face, and wondering if it's someone she knew or just because he was an actor she'd seen before. I loved when Steph was doing her spiel about the cat's sharp teeth and claws and RangerCat yawned to show them, then stretched out and extended his claws. That was a great effect.

I loved how the boy was not afraid and after he let the cat smell him and Steph let him feel his fur, Michael dug his fingers in and planted his face in the cat's head to smell him. LOL That was great. Then when Ranger cat flopped on his side I laughed so hard. I could just picture it in my mind perfectly. Your writing is so wonderful. It gives just enough description to plant the picture of the scene in our minds without dragging out and distracting us from the plot.

The hunt for the handkerchief was hilarious and I loved how the actress was spooked, then "fussed" at her date. :-) It was perfect. The chapter was wonderful and gave us a little fun in the middle of the drama of wondering if everything was going to go okay for our favorite characters. Great work.

Maggie M.