Reviews for Thirty Years
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
grammr elf chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i agree. I think Bella is too attached to charlie to not regret this somewhat. But I can't believe that God would damn good people like carlisle, alice, esme, bella, rosalie(um...on second thought...), Emmet, Nessie, Edward. They don't hurt others. Isn't repenting all about that? someday they will die. I never thought about death like this before. But it's natural for parents to die before children, and i hate that, especially since i'm so close to my parents.

So, very well written. Good job, 5 stars,good on you mate, congrats, whatever.
Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hey! Decided to review, because I know how disappointing it is when no one revies your stories. :-)

What a briliant concept. I never had really given much though about what would happen to Charlie and it's really nice to finally know. Really well written by the way.

x
hell chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
i like it but i think that as long as bella had edward ,nessie and the rest of the cullens she'd be ok.
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I liked it. Made me cry, but I guess I cry a lot since I started reading fanfics... :)
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was really good. Ur right. I also dont think Bella wont EVER regret her decision. Bt then she wud probably think of Edward, Nessie, Alice & everyone she has gained in return & then go back to being happy as the pros will outweigh the cons.
MadEva chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I almost cried. It was heartwrenching and truthful. Thank you for this beautiful story.
ylva chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story!
Arinia chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, this fic really makes you think. I have to agree that Bella would never have any regrets, it's too unrealistic. You portrayed them both in character, I can see Charlie not fearing death. I wish you would do a follow-up to this fic, it's too good to end. Excellent job, very thought-provoking.
Madeleine chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is amazing, such a unique idea and well written. Could you possibly follow it up with perhaps a chapter with Bella talking over the conversation with the Cullen's or Edward, when she returns home sobbing? Just an idea, well done.
Bartini Girl 03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Really great story. Interesting idea, I really loved it.
Free To Imagine chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was really good. There was one problem though: there a few times you say 'Her' when you mean 'He'. It's minor, but you might want to fix that up.

Otherwise, great job! Keep up the good work.

Free To Imagine
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aww... If the whole Twilight story does exist, i can actually picture this happening in Bella's life. Its pretty damn sad, especially for Charlie. great story! :)
Icka.Guinn chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
that is so sad but also very sweet. good job!
Fishey Stories chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw, you're a really good idea. Sweet story idea.