Reviews for Cliffhanger
DeathandLove chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
A great ending for an amazing story!

_
happycabbage75 chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Brilliant. Enjoyed every last bit of it. Magnificent way to bring it all back around to the beginning of the story.
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
*thud* I've fainted! my god, Mish, thought I was havin' the heart attack when you put Dean through that. Absolutely loved the ending of this story although *sniffles* sad to see it end. Love Dean's bullshit line too. Perfect ending to a perfect story my friend. Thanks.

Kris.
JHNNangel13 chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Wow, what a great story! Great job at writing the boys, John, and Jim. As sad as I am to see this come to an end, the ending was great and wrapped up the story perfectly. A nice happy ending with a bit of sadness as well. Great story and I enjoyed reading it!

Shea
skag trendy chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
I don't know how you do it mate; each chapter became trickier and more heartbreaking than the last and this one really made me want to cry for both boys.

Excellent job with rounding this up and I'm pretty sure it's a story that will haunt me for quite some time.

Cheers for the fantastic fic darlin. Stunning work as always.

Kind regards,

ST x
rholou chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
no, i can't believe it's over. great story and at last i got a chapter without a cliffhanger.

but you know what they say about getting what you wish for.

thanks for the great read.
PADavis chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
What a great ride! Loved the final chapter, it was such a pleasure to encourage you to post it. Wonderful angsty goodness from start to finish.

Phoebe
teeglow chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
*sob*

this actually made me cry...perfect. i've never read a story so perfect...omg, its perfect lol. i think you might get the picture lol.

kripke should hire you :)

x

i send many a cyber hug your way x you're fantastic, and i am totally your groupie :) lol.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Cute ending to the story!

in Liebe, Red Tail
Fanpire109 chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
this is so awesome!

CAn't wit for more

Plz update sono have pity I just had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.

Plz let Dean be okay Plz don't let him die
DeathandLove chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
This story is simply amazing!

I can not wait for the next chapter!
Mattie chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
I like it a lot. I'm just wondering what's going to happen next? All of it is very interesting...especially how you portray John.
Megan-bro chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
OOH! i need to know what is going to happen! hurry up and write it so i can my fix... but yer it a really good story
charis-kalos chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
Sammy'll save him, right? All Dean needs is Sam.

Good on Pastor Jim for standing up to John. That can't be an easy thing to do, but he's got the guts - and the love - to do it. Yay Jim!

In the midst of all the angst this thought of John's made me laugh out loud: "I don’t know where he gets that from, probably Mary’s side of the family."

Final chapter SOON!
fwennie chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
I just knew that Jim's spider senses were onto something, and it turns out to be a Reaper! There was just so much goodness in this chapter that I don't know where to start.

She’s stammering and I realize that I’m glaring. I try to soften that look, knowing that it can scare the shit out of marines. - Great use of imagery that really underpins the tense situation.

Dean usually takes care of everyone, everything … he takes care of me, of Sammy. - That one line was so moving and brought a real lump to my throat, loved it.

The whole scene with Pastor Jim was just HUGH in many many ways and I could see that play out as though I were watching it on the screen.

I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. No pressure but the 'plucker' is ready ;)

Love ya