Reviews for Cliffhanger
SmileyEmojii chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
I just saw the new ruby comment on ch.3 and I was like damn this new ruby is now married to Jared and they have 3 kids
sarim chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
I m sorry to say but you have just proved to me that Sam is how I thought he was! an asshole who threw everything Dean ever did to him to his face! Dean deserve a family way better than the one he was stuck with! Assholes the both of theim (John and Sam)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
️️️️️️ I have not been this emotionally invested in a fic before. Ever. Thank you for this. Thank you so much!
Tanhay chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Thank you. I like your story. It is very interesting.
spnfanficlover chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I have read this story so many times and it never gets old. I would love to see a sequel of same leaving fir srandford and Deans reaction x
JeffStarships chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Also, ITS CALLED CLIFFHANGER AND AT THE BEGINNING THEY WERE HANGING OFF A FUCKING CLIFF HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JeffStarships chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Okay, I just finished reading this. Wonderful story. It's hurts me so much to see how Sam and John treat Dean like shit. John, not listening to Dean and telling him to look after Sam, no even thinking that Dean could be hurt as well. And Sam, promising Dean that he would never leave and knowing that he is, in fact going to leave him. Like what the fuck. Sammy is a little fucking bitch okay. Lol but great story! I will definitely reread this in a couple of months.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Omg this fic is awesom! I feel like I don't read a lot of fics that have different points of view.. Very cool element! Also, the "is somebody there?" Has a pink Floyd esque that makes it that much better lol
waitingforAslan chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
"I didn't let go" - lovely tie in to the first chapters.
waitingforAslan chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Bad, bad author: I think MY heart stopped reading this. OK, I guess that means you're a GOOD author. Phew. You scared me!
waitingforAslan chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
I love how Dean KNOWS Sammy is in trouble. And how he keeps trying to obey his dad and keep his eyes open.
waitingforAslan chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Reading this was driving me crazy: I just wanted to shout at John, "Just LISTEN to Dean!"
Howling2themoon chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
This is VERY traumatic 2 read at 2:30am!
miXiZ chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Aaahhh that story was killing me... but it's great! :)
idreamofivan chapter 10 . 1/22/2015