Reviews for Cliffhanger
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Seriously? Dude, that's the worst kind of hypocritical, promising nothing will make you leave, when you plan on leaving anyway, even though you know that is what will scare your brother most in the world. Why would you do that?
Mathilda6942 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
awesome May into translate it into Chinese and put it on a Chinese website?Thx
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story! Loved every word. Extremely well done.
pipinheart chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
This wasa great piece. Loved to see John interact with his sons in a father way and not always a drill sergant.
Patricia chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Well written. 6 hours of my life well spent. Love it :)) ily samdean!
ImpalaLove chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Well this went straight to my favorites. Fantastically done!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
WOW! That was awesome! Thanks a lot for your story. Please don't stop writing, you are really good at it. A great storyteller! Thank you.
Ma heart chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Ma heeaaarrrrrtttttttt
Aggghyhsmsksassdffgghjkkollpskdjofopwnxikefnalleoc jrng
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely stunning, this entire story is one of my favorites! You have a beautiful writing style and the story is so cool.
grea8read chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Yup. A favorite.
spnmegan chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Wow that was fantastic! Great job!
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This was a wonderful story. I loved all the POVs! and how you started with Dean's and ended with Sam's...wow, that was awesome. beautiful.
WinJennster chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
orginally read this on the dean damage site where lately i seem to be the lone poster...anyway, was and still remains a fave even though i wanna beat sam's ass for promising that he would stay when he knoew all along he wouldn't. no wonder Dean calls him bitch!
fixusi chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
aaaaaaaaaw 3 I really don't know what smiley to add, I fucking loved this ! that 'never letting go' was soo cute and all aww (::::: I love brotherly love between Sam and Dean... Slash is something I have never been into, but this. was. fucking. awesome! I know this is old story but I found this and tell you what? Totally in top 5 spn fanfic list in my head;)
AldabaranFox chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
*melts into puddle of mush* I almost didn't make it there - let alone Dean! That was beautiful and I loved it :D nice one!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »