Reviews for Cliffhanger
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great start! Poor Sam and Dean will they be oklay? I hope so. I hope John finds them and soon! How old are they suppopsed to be in this story? Are they teenagers or is set during the show?
Amarintha chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
First of all, I am officially in love with the plot bunnies. Second of all I love that Dean knows John is going to kill. If they live. Augh I'm in pain. Fuck. There, fuckity fuck. Don't feel so bad about that word. But yes, Phoebe loves that swearing. God Sam's pathetic. Dean coulda pulled himself up. lol.

And yay about the air! I got dizzy spells my first week here in the mountains.

I just noticed "A storm's coming, and you boys, and your daddy? you're smack in the middle of it" and then "A storm's coming boys" lol.

I really hope I don't have rocks in my knees, I just found little ones in my hands where I didn't know I was scraped.

and CRUNCH. okay. I still love this. Still want to see more chapters, of course. I'm going to write more for you, since I'm cutting classes. It says don't walk. RICE...rest ice ...compress? elevation... so, taking a day off..except Navajo, I wll go to Navajo. augh...hurts. oh, Ihave tylenol. god I'm a dumbass.

anyways, love the story
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
oh. god. lol. 'cliffhanger' indeed! great first chapter. looking forward to more :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Beautiful! And, bows, yes, I take responsibility happily for pushing you into using an actual dirty word. Yay! Sometimes, you just gotta go for it. Very fitting here. I'm glad you decided to whump them both, too!

Phoebe
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I am always up for a hurt Dean story, why does that sound so bad. Great description..especially when they are falling, really well done. Two of my favorite lines "One completely pissed off Dad when he eventually finds our sorry asses … check.

One completely fucked up situation … check."
Poetoflife14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh my gosh I love this! The plot is awesome, and you have the two perfectly in character! I can't wait to see what happens next!
JamieMc chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
THANKS

wow what a beginning !

awesome

thanks gain hope more soon !

take care (l)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ooh Ooh - this is good!

Hurry up and write more, can't wait for the next installment! What a cliffhanger! Pardon the pun lol
snchills chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Holy *#$ what a way to start a new story. I feel like I just went over the side with them. Great job.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ARGH! Evil woman leaving it there.. ;-)

Looking forward to more!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I am LOVING how horribly wrong this attempt to hurt Sam has gone (heeheeheehee - go hurtDean go!)! This is just an awesome beginning - classic cliffie to throw them OFF a CLIFF! Some fabulous lines in here as always... I love Dean's thoughts as they fall...But this is my favourite so far: "Shit! Shit! Shit! Someone please explain, how is it that things always go from ‘worse’ to ‘you-gotta-be-shitting-me’ in the blink of an eye?" Can't wait for the next chappie!
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
OMG! Please keep wirting! It's awesome! And what a bitch of a cliffhanger! ;)
Bridget chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ohh thats just cruel to end it there! Update soon!
Dexterine chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was just so damm perfect. I can't wait for more, i really hope you'll update soon.

Thanks for this,