Reviews for Cliffhanger
HBKDEANRKO chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Read the whole story and loved it. Great read! Thank you!
stargwynn chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Wow...thats all I can say. This story is...wow! ")
SithelfJen chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
that was really good
Hawkslayer chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Oh. My. God. This is THE best fanfic I have ever read! It's beautifully written, you have captured the personalities of the characters perfectly and it is full of moments that made laugh and cry. You are an exceptionally talented author; well done on a brilliant story!
Anise Nadiah chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
This definitely one of the best! of the best! of the best! Weechester fic i've ever read! the way dean thought how john feel bout him made me cry.. It's so sad. I hate john! why can he notice that dean try so hard for him? he even stay more with sammy in the hospital. I also like ur OC the Doctor too. The only complaint is that i wish it was longer. ten chapters seems to fly so fast with this fic (eventhough i only got a three hours sleep before i went to work last night!). Hope there will be more weechester fic from u. Thanks for the awesome story. definitely goes into my fav!
addicted2ackles chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
i haven't commented yet cuz its a complete story with 10 chs so figured i'd wait. I want to say you suck...but in a good evil way...as in ive been crying for the last 10 chapters made it a bit hard to read!
supernaturalloverja chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
This is my fav teenchester story of all time!

I cried multiple times...im still crying
Brightshadow-chi chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
wonderful story.
Leia chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely absolutely love this fic!

And i'm supposed to be studying,not reading fanfics.
Hinjintetsusou chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
That made me really really really wana slap sammy a good one! lol grr brat, after all that! Anywho, I loved this story! Made me cry :sniff: Amazing!
sassymorg333 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
My god. You write perspective - especially Dean's - better than anyone I've encountered in spn. It's so loose in an absolutely perfect way. I've just discovered your fic and I'm in the process of devouring each of them jsyk LOL
Zinfer chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
great story! the ending is kinda depressing but also happy cause I know that the Pilot fixes all of that _
Zinfer chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
oh my gosh T_T what a beautiful chapter. you gotta be a really good fanfic author to get me to read every line. kudos
Zinfer chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
best friggin chapter ever T_T i forgive you for not updating your other fanfics for this chapter
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
AMAZING! *-*

I loved the story! You made me cry on the first chapters, that was all so sad!

Really, fantastic one! D

Kisses and see you around o/

Rosetta