Reviews for Cliffhanger
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
This was a heck of a piece of writing. It is sooooo good. I loved every chapter and loved how you brought it all back from Dean hanging on in the first chapter to not letting go at the end and Sam willing to do just that both times. Awesome.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Holy crap, you hurled them off a freakin cliff!
werewolfsfan chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Wow, what a danger fraught story! But you pulled it off and make it work.
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
OMGawd! You really believe in pouring on the angst!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow! But this is totally Dean...
Snowgoose1070 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Aw, poor Dean! He always gets overlooked until it's almost too late. Beautiful story!
Self-san chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Oh, gods, I actually started crying! Crying I tell you! *wipes at eyes* I have never before cried while reading a work of fanfiction.

I salute you! You are an amazing writer that touched my soul with your writing.

Now, I need to go cry some more.

:D cha,

Self.
sgs09 chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
This was a wonderful story. :) I enjoyed it so much!

I was SO angry at John in the second chapter, idiot that he is, for not realizing Dean was hurt more. And yet, I could totally see him doing exactly what he did here. He misunderstood the phone call and misinterpreted the rest of it after that. So, for obvious reasons, I was incredibly glad when Dean finally got him to understand.

The frustration Dean was feeling was very well-written in chapter two. (I think it was my favorite chapter!) I felt so much for him while he was struggling to hold it together and save Sam and get his dad to understand what had happened. Poor guy.

I really liked your version of John and Jim. Both tend to change a lot throughout different writers' fics, though John does have a basis to build off of thanks to the show. Jim was nice and calming, yet not about to back down the going got tough. I liked him. John was just awesome through most of this story too. I could totally feel for him in the whole situation at the hospital, wanting to be there for both sons but unable to do anything.

It freaked me out when I got through Sammy's vision and then his waking up, because I was so sure that-in the vision-Dean died of a complication thanks to a drug LIKE penicillion, but not the actual thing. So when Sammy told them Dean was allergic to penicillion, I flipped out, expecting him to suddenly keel over at any minute thanks to the penicillion-like drug. lol It kept me on my toes...

I could totally see Sammy saving Dean from the reaper how he did. And I could totally see Dean choosing to fight just because of what Sam told him. They would never let each other go. Ever.

As I said above, I greatly enjoyed this fic. It was fun. Good John angst, good hurt boys, pretty awesome oc doctor to watch from the outside. All in all, a great read. :)

I really loved the scenes with John trying to keep his boys alive on the cliff, just so you know. Aside from chapter two's awesomeness, those were my favorite parts! He was very cool keeping his boys together there.

sgs09
Kagollie chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
this was so good! you had me guessing through out the entire story! thank you so much it was really sweet
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
My god, I could stop reading this beginning to end. Thank you for writing this! lol I'm definitely gonna look into your other stories. Happy writing!
Engel1207 chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Wow this story is AMAZING!

Never erad such an excinting story )

Couldn't stop reading

I'm just starting to write my own fic and this (or you) surely is (or are :P)a guide for me :)

Once again it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
catsiel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I've read your story over and over (and just realized I've never left a review), and I just can't seem to get enough. It's addicting, well-written, and well, completely gripping from start to finish.

I love it!
greendaypumpkin chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Wow, that was immense, I got quite worried I'd wandered into a death fic lol. I love the ending, how Sam will break his promise and leave, it was beautifully written. Awesome story!
hachoo chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Hi!

Ok, so this is a REALLY late review for the whole story, but this was my first ever Supernatural story. I was looking through my favourites on the computer and I came across this one, and I remembered that this story pretty much got me hooked onto Supernatural fics, and eventually I started writing too. So, I guess I'd like to say thanks for writing such a great story and inspiring me to read and write more!

Btw, that last chapter killed me... the whole lying-to-Dean-so-that-ho-would-fight-to-live: brilliant.
Dassy1407 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
"...why is the floor so close?" lol That was a funny line. lol Anyways, great chapter! Loving the whole story.

Miss Dassy