Reviews for Cliffhanger
Dassy1407 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I couldn't review the chap before this cuz I was too eager to get to this one. Love the ending to this one though. lol Next! lol
Dassy1407 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
"...I didn't let go..." I thought I was going to cry! Great chap... next one coming up! )

Miss Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, that chapter gave me chills. Off to the next!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
This was so good!

I liked the never let goes that you did with Dean in the beginning and Sam in the end. I also liked how you incorporated the conflict of Sam leaving! I really enjoyed it and am sad its over! Great job! :D
Nevena Glusac chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
OMG this is the best fanfiction i ever read...every chapter,s ending...and...OMG i,m speechless. On every sentence i get goosebumps,i read this almost 20 times...you,re amazing!
JadeRoche chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great story Merisha :)
LC chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Gah loved it *bursts into tears*
Marz1 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
a coma, oh no! so far so good. very angsty!
7kstar chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
I've enjoyed this story. I will echo another reviewer, it would be nice to see Dean's reactions to Sam's betrayal. He promised if he lived he would never leave and yet he does.

I do love how you tie the beginning and ending moments together. Very nice story. And I'm a sucker for the dean whump or Time when Dean got left when Sam went to college. So I hope you will write some followups, it would be interesting to see your take on it. :)
KayValo87 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
I loved this story. I love how you brought it full circle from Dean not letting go of Sam to Sam not letting go of Dean. Pure brilliance. good job.
Port-of-Seas chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Oh! One thing I forgot to ask in my review. Are you studying medicine, or are you just an amazing researcher? Because everything you've been putting into this story is just flawless!

Yes, I am re-reading it.
Port-of-Seas chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Wow. *swoons from the overdose of awesome* SO worth procrastinating research papers for this. Very in character; just what a whumpaholic needs at the end of a long day. Very nice, though I'm now totally emotionally wiped.

Though I have to ask. A few grammatical things (spelling Dammit as Damnit, not capitalizing God in cases when it was used as an exclamation) and vocabulary differences (rucksack instead of backpack) Are you perhaps European? Not that it makes a difference to an awesome story, either way, I'm just curious.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
This was fantastic! Keep up the good work!
sabacat chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
What an amazing story you've written! I started reading it at work yesterday and had to quit when I got all teary when Dean kept trying to talk to his dad, but John kept cutting him off and going on about taking care of Sammy. T_T Then when Dean finally said he 'didn't let go', I knew people would think I was nuts if they walked in my office and I was bawling for no apparent reason(to them), so I stopped and read the rest at home last night. LOL

This is one of the most incredible fics I've ever read! The emotion was SO intense, the guys were all very believably IC, and your knowledge of the medical field really gave it the detail and depth to completely draw a reader in!

Any thoughts of a sequel/continuation? It'd be really interesting to see(read) your take on Sammy leaving for Stanford... (Poor Dean!)
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
Words cannot express how epic this was. It was amazing. It was heart wrenching and hearting warming all at the same time. I was actually surprised how emotional I got over this! Beautiful work :D Aww my poor Dean! (lol I'm such a Dean girl xD) I also loved the bond between Sam & Dean as well as with John.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »