Reviews for Cliffhanger
LizzieJoe chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
That story was god dame amazing

Emom chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this first chapter. I don't even watch this show but I'm a little familiar with them through another fanfic story. Your descriptions are wonderful putting me right there with them, making my heart pound worrying about what will happen to them. Thanks.
usedtobenowimnot chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
i swear i'm not stalking you, but your art was so good i had to give your fiction a try, and i am totally enthralled in this story! i am reading it through but i had to comment on this chapter because i really thought dean was dead and had NO idea what was going on. phew! on to read more.
JandJFan92 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Another awesome chapter!
JandJFan92 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I feel so horrible for Dean! Great job with truly expressing his emotions in this chapter!
ontara chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Ah, great story...i read it in one sitting yesterday, got me hooked right away! really liked the different povs.

thanks for sharing!
Maz Kazama chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Ah this was so good! And then ending! So bittersweet but so awesome!

The characterisations were spot on and, of course, I'm loving the Dean whump!

Great fic hun! I enjoyed every second of it!
JessicaMee chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
you. are. amazing.

brb, crying my eyes out.
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ah! Don't kill the boys; I'll have to cry!
charis-kalos chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
"It seems stupid, but I have a strong feeling that being near Dean will somehow make things right, help him get better." - Not stupid at all; we all know that it's true.

"“Everything … he needs to know, John … he may be the only one who can get through to Dean now.”" - Yes! Good for Pastor Jim; there's just no point in protecting Sam from this.

"If Dean won’t fight for himself, I know without a doubt that he'll fight for me." - Clever Sam, but this is going to hurt them both.

"And I hate myself for the lie I told him, the lie I’m living. Because I am going to leave." - And my heart breaks.

Great story; so glad you finished it. Thank you.
leahk80 chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
great story.

leah
lizard971 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
*snif*

took me long enough to review...

Somehow I figured if I did not then, maybe it would just mean that it wasn't quite over yet. Alas, apparently it doesn't work like that.

I can't believe you ended up having Sam manipulate Dean like that... tearing at the one thing he couldn't deny his brother. You aweful aweful person! But hum well I guess we couldn't really let Dean go either right? So ok sometimes what has to be done has to be done. Still. Poor Dean.

Loved it all again... Loved that you ended it where it all started... "I never let go". Bring the guilt trip from John to Sam. Nice.

Are you gonna write the part where Dean realises he's been played and where it somehow turns bad (of course, where would be the point other wise) and comes back to bite Sam in the fleshy-yet-muscular-part-of-his-body-located-at-the-end-of-his-lower-back-that-a-lot-of-fangirls-out-there-want-to-grab ?

D

Glad my little contribution helped ;)

Need more pics, I have... some... a lot... lol.

Will watch out for you next story.

Thanks again.

Now if you'll allow me, I'll compile this one in 1 file and save it preciously on Reaper.

HUGS.

Lizz
Zadrak chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Fabulous! I'm subscribing to you :)
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
That was an awesome story!
Wen1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
that was WONDERFULL !

will you write your own version of Dean coming back from hell ?

Wen