Reviews for Twist of Fate
shalmarrose chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
omg that storyline is so sad and I dont know dude not what i was excepting at all.. :(
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
Why are you repeating chapters? Its confusing :P
HughIsMagic chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
I'm reading all your FF, slowly, and this is really nice, well thought out, it is comforting to the final twice ... because I can handle sad endings, but I am a passionate final of sweets. Brava!
Dimac99 chapter 19 . 3/10/2010
This was a great story/these were great stories ;-) I like that House still managed to be a total arse and total Jess's interviews in both stories. Sometimes he's too nice in fanfic, which, while it's OOC, I can handle every once in a while, but it gets boring quickly. I hardly see how he could have jumped to the conclusion he did, but that because I'm normal. Mostly. I believed that he believed such a daft idea though.
Smyth420 chapter 19 . 11/8/2008
Wow another great ff! I loved the sliding doors approach. You wrote it in a way that even though there were close similarities you never sounded repetive. Great job especially if this was the first story you had ever written in this format.

House's Girl chapter 19 . 10/6/2008
Fascinating stories, G! Loved them both!
LANIKI chapter 19 . 10/6/2008
Okay, I forgive you. Hated to see the first storyline, but you vindicated yourself with the second one.

This was really cool - an experiment that definitely worked. And well-executed too. It took careful writing to be sure to keep the storylines totally parallel while still being different.

Can't wait for your next effort.
glenlivet19 chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
YAY for happy endings! I am such a sucker for them. When you killed her off in the last chapter, I was SO SAD! And now it's happy again. YAY! And when she wakes up, she'll see the ring.

great job!

Looking forward to the next one, glennie
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
you know, I really hated the end of Sliding Doors, the fact that the Helen in the better AU died, while the Helen in the worse AU lived and then had to start from the very beginning with James. I must say I like your ending way better, because House and Jesse are already in a relationship and even engaged (even though Jess doesn't know it yet...).

Good job.
BB chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Yay for the happy ending! Good job.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
I love this chapter - happy ending! Squee

This has been an amazing story from start to finish, and I've loved both plot lines - great job!

Hollie : )
souleswanderer chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Oh Thank YOU! I just finished 17-19. I'll admit I shed a tear at 18...House so in character and one feels his loss. I was nailbiting hoping she wouldn't die in both stories, I'm not sure I would have been able to smile at work tomorrow.

At least my 'cinderella' heart got its happy ending! Now I can sleep with sweet dreams, thank you.

Beautiful and poignant when House realizes she's talking about the baby she lost, and Wilson's surprised pause. Ahh, House, being so touching there, "I'm not going anywhere."

patris chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
Ok, you made me cry. You happy? I'm still here, sniffing and sobbing, looking for another tissue paper to dry off my tears (to be continued...)
LosingTrack chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
That was so sad! I'm glad the other storyline is still going...update soon!
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
Oh my goodness - I was not expecting this! This was such a sad storyline! I felt so very sorry for House in this chapter because he seemed so truly lost now that she's gone. Well written - but very sad!

Hollie : )