Reviews for A Best Forgotten Conspiracy
tkepner chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Nice story, but regarding her experiences in Azkaban, letting any male hug her without her reacting badly is highly unlikely. Rape victims have great difficulty trusting males, even their fathers or husbands, after such an ordeal. There is also the well-known mental damage of feeling that they are now somehow "damaged goods" and that no one will ever really love them, and that even if someone professes to love them, it is a sham just to get sex. The tend to treat all men as "sex-oriented monsters" and it takes years before they can begin to react as a normal woman would in normal situations with men they do not know.

Little things, like always making sure they are out of reach of anyone they don't know. Never going alone anywhere so that there is always someone they can step behind to hide is they feel threatened, even when they intellectually KNOW they are not in any danger.

You story would have probably been twice as long... and Snape would have been the only one capable of pulling it off as stand-offish as he normally is would make her feel safer instead of making her think he was ignoring her!
hurt those slytherins chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
as a whole i like this story. it really shows snape and dumbledore in a new light. and the plot is very interesting. i was looking at your page and i really like your idea of writing the whole story, because sometimes i find really good stories but no one updates. So thanks for writing!
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 9 . 11/15/2009
AW! SO CUTE!
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Interesting story. A little quick toward the end, especially in comparison to your longer pieces. Still, a good read.
teresainseattle chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Wonderful story. I usually stick to SS/HG stories but I thoroughly enjoyed this story pairing Snape with the OC Redda. I will be reading you other stories.
Fernsfairie chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
That is a very odd way to have a fluffy ending. But I like it!
theherbflower chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
lovely dear. simply lovely.
grumpirah chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I find it ironic that when she's not guilty she serves the complete 14yr sentence and when she is guilty of something (although ridiculously minor when there's a war on) she serves only months if not weeks. Great Story can't wait to read more of your stories.
grumpirah chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
only one more? well that sucks, but great update!
grumpirah chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Thanks for the update!
g chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
hm 1 step forward 2 steps back.
g chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Shady character that Albus.
grumpirah chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Ah he would show up when she speaks the truth he so carefully keeps hidden. Doesn't like hearing about himself does he?
RaineyDays chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Seems like a slightly less harsh take on Snape than in some of other your other fics. But not fluffy by any means. Redda is very well written but your OC usually is. Looking forward to seeing how Snape reacts to Redda's thoughts on Dumbledore...people as a means to an end, sacrifices made for the "greater good"
grumpirah chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
I always wondered if wizard folk would hold Albus in such high esteem if they knew how manipulative he was.

I agreed with Severus when he made the comment that he's very similar to Tom. He uses the same methods just for purposes on the opposite side of the spectrum. Thanks for the update.