Reviews for Clementia
What Lies Beyond chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Aw man...

Six years? Really?

This was just getting good...

Please pick this back up; I'd love to see how it ends!
Elisa chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Kudos comes from the Greek word for glory, *shrug* also there is no singular noun for it which is weird.
Caz chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I wonder... if Wheeljack had seen Jurassic park, would he have made a nice large pack of Velociraptor Dinobots? *shudder*
staidwaters chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
It's snowing! Which has no relevance to this review except that I noticed it was snowing when I was glancing around, bored, while waiting for to log me in so I could leave a review.

Anyhow, neat idea, I'm sorry you seem to have discontinued it. I like your writing though, so I'm off to see if there's anything else you've written that might catch my eye. Happy Holidays!
Pikaseel chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
I really wish you would continue with this story! I was so hooked on it, but then realized how long it's been since you updated. I don't know if you're still continuing with it, but just to be safe I'm gonna subscribe to the story. Wouldn't want to miss anything. ;D
Purble chapter 17 . 7/26/2009
~_~

Heh, heh. Verry interesting. This is definitely one of the better bots turned into humans stories (though I guess celestial interference helps a lot in accepting that bit of plot)

*cheesy grin*

Generally though, I just like your writing, interesting plot and the characterizations are done well. And the anticipation for Megatron and Sam to run into one another is killing me. Must be the schadenfreude bit in me; I like stories that resolve happily, but I'm also one of those who like her characters in pain.

I hope you update soon.
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
Loved it!

What a way to end it.

Seriously enjoyed the get around with everyone I am sure swindle should get the T-shirt that reads "Chaos, Disorder, Destruction. . . my job here is done."

Enjoyed Jazz what a way to come back, wondering if the girl that found him got a good look at the goodies and the package he had. .-

Keep up the fantastic work.

Update soon.

Later.
BGTS chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
While I understand that it would be hard for audiences to believe Jazz and Megatron returning as humans, I've thoroughly enjoyed your tale so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

BGTS
Bluebird Soaring chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
My favorite bit was Ironhide trying to be helpful by moving all of the junk outside (only to have to move it back in!) Your Sam and Jazz interactions are perfect, and it sounds like that reporter will have quite a project of staying alive to file her story. Wow, lots of good stuff here )
Meirelle chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
lol. Swindle doesn't even try anymore. He's finally resigned himself to his fate as the universe's personal punching bag.

Also, “Alive and human! How?” Best line ever. I *heart* Secret-Agent-Man-Who-Asks-Non-Relevant-Questions.

Ravage had never seemed so frightening before. Until I read this chapter.

Have a fun Thanksgiving! (I'll be working :P)
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 11/24/2008
At least Pearl is an amusing dipstick. The friction between Simmons and the Autobots is a nice subplot. I like the interaction between Megatron and Ravage, too. It's funny watching Swindle get caught out - he obviously doesn't think too much of humans (which would be why he's getting 'pwned'). Good chapter!
Caz chapter 17 . 11/24/2008
they disowned him? christ. dinks.
blood shifter chapter 17 . 11/24/2008
awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
cmdrtekk chapter 17 . 11/24/2008
Have to say I'm not impressed with the reporter. You could kill her off at anytime and I wouldn't miss her. Oh well, you know how that goes. You write, we complain. We write, you get to complain. The rest of the story continues to be good though. Still enjoying. Thanks for sharing.
StarSwoop chapter 17 . 11/24/2008
Whoowee so Pearl's in! I can see some tension and wise-cracking fun between her and Sunny (hint)