Reviews for Beneath that Dimpled Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow this is very good! I totally agree with you on the whole Mark being very unfair to Brooke!

He's an ass!

Lucas and Peyton don't even deserve the freaking happy ending they got! They screwed over Brooke so many times and they get to be the one's having kids and being happy and fake shit!

On the bright side, I'm glad someone finally pointed all this out!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like it
OfcourseItsBrucas chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
exzacly how i feel(a/n) i dontr even watch it anymore cuz of that he shouldnt have made brooke in lucas's dream becuz it got us al excited
brathan23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was so soo so true!I absolutely hate Leyton and Mark for ruining One Tree was obvious that he would pick Peyton,but Mark didn't need to try and pull one over on us by trying to make us think that Brucas had a totally isn't fair and Peyton is an idiotic 'friend'.I think the only true friend Brooke has right now is Nathan and I'm definitely not complaining about .I mean Haley is trying,but she just can't get through to her like Nathan can because he has been there.I loved Brucas,but Peyton had to keep coming in the middle of it and taking her best friend's happiness from my opinion that is no friend I would like to should be the one all alone not Brooke.

Sorry for my rant...but amazing one-shot.
geea2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
One word: amen!
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Awesome one-shot chiquita!

You captured Brooke and her feelings perfectly. Like so many people I was shocked that nobody really questioned Brooke and her lame "I fell down the stairs" excuse. Come on people! No one gets brusies with distinctive finger marks and two black eyes from falling down the stairs.

I think Brooke wants tell someone and break down, but doesn't want anyone to pity her. That's why she's keeping it inside.

Excellent story my friend!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
loved it and your right i really wanted lucas to save brooke but no this season is going to suck its going to be like season 4 almost with some difference but i think you know what i mean its all pucas and no brucas
series addict chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
OMG! OMG!

you wrote everything that i feel... or would feel if i was Brooke.

Come on people... wake up stairs don't have legs or arms to leave prints on your arms and neck.

I HATE Peyton as much as i HATE Mark for destroing Luke that i adored to put Leyton together.

What made me even more sad this last episode was... Brooke with all the problems she's being having and Peyton goes after her to say that a guy that she never even saw was killed and Luke is bad?

Wake up Peyton... you are the fiance... you're going to be the wife for good AND bad times... so go you take care of the stupid guy called Lucas.

But Brooke being the human being she is... she swallows her pride... apologize because she was right to want her key back and go support her friends cause she is that kind of person. And Jamie being a really smart 5 year old is the only one that notices that his godmother Brooke Penelope Davis is really sad and nedding someone to confort her.

Sorry the ranting... is just that you wrote it so great that made me more angry at all this crap!
Mrs. Dan Buzz chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I love your A/N. I have seriously been thinking that this whole season. How can we get all the Brucas interaction in Season five just to have them not even speak or let alone really look at each other this season. I really hope that it's part of some brucas story(even if it's rally strong friendship)they are working up to, even though I really doubt it. I'm not just saying this because I'm a LEYTON HATER or a BRUCAS FAN, I'm saying this because it just doesn't make any sense at all, too many things are left un-answered and just thrown to the side. I'm not a writer, but that's just my take. That's why I turn to Awesome writers like people on here...for SANITY! Thanks for listening to my ramblings...
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ahh i love love love angsty stories, especially about brooke! ah i still dont understand how all of her supposed really good friends can't see that she didn't get bruised up by falling down teh stairs! i mean hello she has finger marks on her arms and a hand print on her shoulder. also im pretty sure you dont get two black eyes from falling down the stairs. i also hate lucas and peyton there so freaking fake and ugh...theres seriosuly no chemistry there. also lucas the past season and couple episodes of this season has been really dissappointing. well now that im done with my rant about the show...i loved this first chapter i assume? anyways your doing an amazing job and i cnat wait to see what is going to happen next! :D
gatorgirl1414 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I like this so far. I like your notes too! I feel so bad for Brooke. I think that the writers and creator of the show are having her be alone bc we, the fans, will be her support system. I dont like L & P either, but remember they are not married yet. I have to admit I loved the Brathan scene Tues. Maybe he will become a friend, a true friend of Brooke's. I am so sick of Lucas. He hasn't said a word to Brooke (as you pointed out) Peyton is not a true friend either. No one should believe that story she made up about the stairs ( which you also pointed out) I think that she is so hurt that she doesn't care anymore. I think that is why she hasn't really been angry. She has truly lost every ounce of feeling that she has ever had. Sorry so long but great idea you have! update please
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
loved it update today please
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I loved it. Because it is exactly what I think about the whole situation. If I were Brooke, I'd feel devastated, and what's worse, alone.

After all that happened, she is kidding herself into thinking these people are her friends. Seriously... is that the best they could come up with. She should be less selfless.

About your author's notes... it's exactly how I feel. I've been leaving really angry posts at the forums. This is all BS... it's like the writers are purposefully getting rid of Brooke... just unbelievable.

It's true... everyone has someone, but she is alone. And Nathan was sweet, but I'm sure she'd trade getting her 'dream' with him, because he might not have made it as basketball player, but I think Brooke's dream at this point is having a family, which he has. She would love the fairytale that are Nathan and Haley, and now Jamie... so see, they are the same, but it's 5 years later, she's changed too, and she got nothing.

I love reading angry/angsty Brooke fics these days... it's the only thing that makes sense. I wish she'd snap at everyone.

And that scene with Peyton, it was just too random, I can't believe she apologized to her. Ugh! So frustrtating.