Reviews for Reincarnation
Annabelle chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Plz update. I guess L is the good part of Tom riddle?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
this is so interesting! i hope you continue it.
ceres51892 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I like it. Although of course, I'm quite worried, as it would appear as though L is nothing more than a Horcrux at this point, but... I have hopes for him.

I wonder what was going to happen. And why, if you had several more chapters written, they have not been posted.

Although technically, shouldn't this be in the Crossovers section...?

I hope you come back to this story one day.

-Ri
a-silent-indulgence chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Have you given up on the story,, or have you forgotten?
Louise Cristine chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Why are all the good Death Note stories abandoned? T-T
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
i like this story. i havent seen it done like this before! update soon!
Archivist chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
D:

WANT
ginny-go die in a corner chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Great story!
teenwitch18 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
hooray for (hopefully) lxharry action!

i can't wait for the next chapter (hint hint XD) it's been about 3 months since you last updated this story!

please don't abandon it... i love it already and it's only the 2nd chapter...
Mistress Rei chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
This is such a cool idea! I've also noticed that L was born on the day that Voldie died. Will Harry and L end up being friends? Maybe Harry could stay at Whammy's House since he's an orphan and his family hates him. He and L could grow up together. That'd be so cool.
Barranca chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I'm curious whether you'll be bringing Light also into the story or not and whether he'd be mundane or magical. By your reckoning L should have finished his magical schooling by the time Light is eleven.

You also hinted that L's soul and magic were made up of all that was left of good in Voldemort. Will he still be experiencing temptation to look into all kinds of magic there is, including dark?

As you can see you have managed to arouse my curiosity. Hopefully you have already planned out where this story will go and we'll see the next chapter some day :)
EspeonAngel chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
This was really good. I am so glad you updated D! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I forgot to read this T.T.

I really do agree with you in the fact that L would most certainly be unamused with "magic" or whenever it was even mentioned. In fact, I think he'd go so far as to be outraged!

Well, this was really good, no doubt, and I hope you update soon D. It was really cruel, by the way, to have not updated in such a long time when you had it written out all this time -.-...

P.S.:I loved the quote in the begining of the chapter :D.

EspeonAngel
prickly-cactus chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Interesting concept. I think I'm gonna stick with this one! Always looking for unique stories! You've peaked my intrest.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Totally wicked!
bookenworum chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
hm.. I've read this before! I thought it was just a one-shot, but it's nice to see it continued.

I like the idea of L being the reincarnation of voldemort, or whatever it was.

...but really, why no Raito?

ah, ignore me. *faved*