Reviews for Blonde
megruder chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That was really good. If only I could capture Minerva half as well as you did. Do you have other fics with McGonagall? This is the only one currently listed on your profile that I could find.
Shikala chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That was beautiful. This is one of those pieces that remind me that writing is an art. Thank you for sharing it.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wow! I have been beginning alot of my reviews for your fics with Wow. But that is becouse for some reason they affect me so much. Every one of your stories makes me see the characters in a new and clearer way. And that is good writing.
Gileonnen chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I can't really say for sure what it is that makes me like this story. It might be your impeccable characterization of McGonagall. But then it might be the style of the writing, or the ability to bring back a concept that's worthwhile. Whatever it is, you've done it well. Good job.
Alliecallienip chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
...::whimpers:: This is really good.. I myself am not overly fond of blonde hair, but I can easily see how my belov├ęd Minerva might be. You're really quite good at these yuris, you know...
SapphicFaith chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Oh, my dear Goddess.

I have a new ship, and it's all because of *this* wonderful story.
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Awww. (Wait, I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?) Very nice. I prefer Minerva/Sybil and Minerva/Tom, but I can't say she isn't cute with Narcissa.
tygeress - apparently not signed in chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
that was really really good. and sad. i wish the favorites list thingy was working
Jemariel chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Fabulous, dahling, absolutly fabulous. I ADORE playing around with symbolism, which you did WONDERFULLY here. I've never thought of this pairing before, but that's ok, because there's a lot of pairings I've never thought of that I would probably really like. I look forward to reading amything else you've got on here, and never fear, the Slashers are here! (stops self before I get too incredibly frightening.)
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Disclaimer: I don't read Harry Potter, don't remember what I did read. But as a story on its own, I love this! It's all nice and bittersweet, and lyrically written. And as a blonde who darkened to brunette and then dyed her hair black, I'm not in the slightest bit offended. _
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
That was brilliant. The juxtaposition was perfect, and you captured Minerva's strictness extremely well.

I almost feel sorry for Narcissa. (And isn't that name perfect as well?)
meowcat chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
That was amazing! I didn't really like the slash part. but then, that's me. The was really poetic, and I really liked it. Wish we still had faves lists!
a fellow perfectionist chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Uh, I read about two paragraphs of your story and I was too repulsed to read more. Are you implying that blondes are better than brunettes because golden hair is a symbol of goodness and dark hair is a symbol of darkness, or 'Death Eaters who walk among us', as you put it? I've had brown hair all my life, I've highlighted it but I've never dyed it. And I'll admit, I'd like to be blonde. I'd like to have platinum hair and boys falling all over me like I was some sort of Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. We'd all like to look like supermodels, but encouraging blondes or wannabes to love themselves more is only hurting you and brunettes. I'm not against blondes; my best friend is a blonde and she's perfectly nice. But praising blondes for having "princess hair" is only making them conceited and spoiled. All hair colors are special and unique, not just "golden fairy tale hair". If you disagree or want to talk about it, e-mail me. Because I am certain that only because I'm a brunette doesn't mean I'm two-faced or unworthy of someone's love. I know more snobby blondes than brunettes.

Mysti
Kimagure chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Wow...just wow. I love how you can take the minor characters from these books and give them such depth. And I love how you contrasted the fairytale beauty with what was inside. I also like the way you explored how people like her and Draco started down those darker paths, and how it affects people like Minerva who are in the position to change it, but for whatever reason, aren't able to. I also liked that you poited outthat it was trough choice that thoe people end up that way. I probably sound like a babbling twit, but I really loved this fic. Great writing! -
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Aw, that was good... really! :) I love the words. Doesn't that sound weird? LoL. Anyway... great!