Reviews for Command of the King
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so making headcannon. You are brilliant. Or insane. Or both. But it can't be denied that you have skillz when it comes to writing.
mangaluva chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I just read through all of your fics in this 'verse, and I love 'em! I adore Shishi, but in-character Shishi that doesn't dive straight for the pr0n is hard to find, and this... is just beautiful, that's the only word for it XD I'm especially impressed with your explanation for Jessie and James' continued survival, and if you're implying that Ash is Giovanni's son... yeah, I have a weakness for that, too. I adored the callback to the relationship between Ash and Latias, too. Can't wait to see what happens when that egg hatches... and where you're planning to take this series!

(Also, every relationship featuring Ash is, on some level, IMO, a threesome with Pikacu. I adore how you acknowledged that with Ash never finding the moments with Gary perfect until Pikachu's around too )

If only the anime writers wrote this well.
Lady Venamisa chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
oh hell...oh fecking hell...

ASH IS IN TERRIBLE DANGER! O.O

Please keep updating! I love this palletshippy goodness; it completes me!
pinkpixxie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love your stories and I've read them over and over again. There isn't a lot of pokemon fics with plots out there, so I keep track of the few authors who are an asset to the genre. :D:D I check your profile once in a while and I can't wait for the next installment to the series.
otakugal15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OOOHHH, I hope this isn't it. D: This is REALLY well put together and I'm kind of glad you have Team Rocket as such a well organized organization (pffft, unintentional rhyme/pun/whatever there). I don't know much about the other teams outside of rocket and Glactic since I never played the 3rd Gen games or watched the Advanced Gen anime (working on it though). But dude, I love this. Is there gonna be more mention of Team Galactic? I do very much like that organization as well, though not as well as Team Rocket.

And I am LOVING the build up here to whatever Team Rocket has planned with Ash and a certain poké god. :D And the prophesies are INTERESTING. :O It plays a bit on the whole Chosen One thing from Revelation Lugia. Nice little shout out for my favorite pokémon movie.

Also, NICE take on Jessie and James. And you make a damn good point in you a/n about why they have never been kicked out (or in the case of this story, as i wouldn't be very surprised by this at all, disposed of).

I do hope you pick this up again sometime, because I am hooked. it's one of the few really well written PalletShipping series out there and I wanna see how that plays out later as this prophesy unfolds.
52451 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this story! :D

Giovanni and Domino make a really awesome couple. :3
Shakari chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You make a good point with the Jessie, James and Meowth thing. I'm a big fan of this series of yours and can't wait for the next instalment.
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG! it does have sense!and I also was planing something about this matters, you are so great!

are implying that Giovanni is ash's father? but i thought the OVA says the opposite, or you are taking writing ,liberties?

none the less, good job, and update soon!

see you
ryuze chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh dear. Giovanni is Ash's dad and is going to have him killed for the ritual. 0.0 . Shoot, the next story isn't posted . .

Defenatly need to bookmark.
WereDragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was a nice way to fill in the blanks regarding Jessie, James, and Meowth. I don't understand why there is a need to hypnotize them, though. Wouldn't they be able to follow orders more effectively if they were not hypnotized, and had part of their memory wiped?
KurtFabulous chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh I loved cant wait for the next installment!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
...Dude. Major plot awesomeness going on here. I must know more! Please update the series when you can!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was really good! I can't beleave some of the things happening in this story. It makes some frightening statements. The production process for stage three balls tends to stand out in my mind for some reason. I also really like the explanation for Jessie, James, and Meowth. It makes a scary amount of sence. I am very much looking forward to more!
Heart-Of-Memories chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Gio/Dom is actually quite cute, if played out properly. And a Jealous!Persian is nice, too. XD

Just a little thing here, but wasn't Sootopolis in Hoenn? I never played the Johto games, but I could swear it was the last Gym Bearing city in Emerald...

And if the chosen one is from Kanto..it could only mean Ash or Gary. Eep, someones gonna be mad as heck.