Reviews for It's Never As It Seems
The destroyer of fate chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
lol ! loved this so far ;p and im realy hoping for more
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
bitter sweet and turning quite fun, this just begs to be continued, thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity
eddog2323 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
not bad so far. Kasumi would be a prefect choice to become a goddess. she could be equal to Belldandy or more
JustinD chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
this is going into my favorites
masaki yang yi1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Very funny but very dark in the begining. I would like to see more of this story.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Why doesnt Ranma consider herself a martial artist anymore? That came from nowhere.

Poor Rei, you handled her pretty harshly there with the sacred flame. I do hope that it won't continue to be quite so mean and cold to her.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
On the walk home, I dont think Ranma should have gone into the I can save you spiel. Afterall he just failed to save Kasumi it seems out of charachter for the feelings of the moment.

Also, I don't think you really need to have "Ogre Slayer" show up as part of the crossover aspect. Especially with the note that its a one time thing. If you need someone else around to help Ranma out, have it be Ryoga and just play trade the partner to keep Ran-chan fighting the correct foe. I just think its an unneccessary addition to the story to involve that cross.
Life of Nemo chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
good story

please descibe ranms new outfit next chapyer :)
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Good fic so far. I look foward to reading the next chapter and hope it is up sometime soon. Ja.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Excellent chapter. I really enjoy this story. Will this be a Ranma/Kasumi story?
Lawra chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Well since Kasumi carried a crucifix, can't remember which chapter off the top of my head that it's shown, it was strange that she didn't say something about the afterlife being different than she expected or any comments about it for that matter. (Not a huge thing, it's not exactly a well known detail)

She also seems a lot more open and outgoing than normal. Not that I'm saing she's just some air headed ditz who only says 'oh my' but...this is the same girl who after Ranma is blamed for destroying a bunch of stuff in the house thinks it's too much that she tapped him on the forehead for punishment. Yet here you have her as a lesbian open enough to kiss Ranma.

At first I didn't see that it was a AMG crossover coming in and it felt like a mishmash of christian/shinto beliefs that even with the AMG doesn't really make sense. You have heaven and hell references as well as the doublet system but no mention of yggdrasil or any other staples of the series. I guess I would just like this explained a bit more. And I have a feeling Ranma and Nodoka would have a 'huh' moment with how it's talked about.

Was there something else besides the split that happened to Ranma's personality? I would think she would rally against this change to her life harder than she is. Even though yes you have explained Ranma should have been born a girl that doesn't change the fact that for her entire life she was a boy.

Also having Ranma have a big open explanation for the situation seems OOC since he didn't even tell the fiance's about each other or about his curse.

I'm interested in where you are going with this but would like to see some ideas and reasons fleshed out.
RanKuro chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Ranma and Kasumi pairing please They are so cute together. By the way nice chapter hope you update soon.
Teturo chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Thinking about it now it seems appropraite for Kasumi to get her new job. I almost gave up on this story after the first chapter. I can't wait to hear the description for the battle dress of the chosen of Amaterasu.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER (*x5) Great way to finish this chapter!
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I liked the story until it came to the part where Ranma split. Sorry, but that is SO overdone. The story has been solid up until that point, however.