Reviews for The Time Thats Left
lizzy chapter 21 . 1/28
Thank you for making me lose a lot of tears, I swear I did! :(
By the way, you should write some KaiXTyson fics, you wrote this one perfectly well! And what I'm really impressed is that you wrote them so in character.
I think I'll come back to re-read this fic because of these pure emotions that affected me.
Hopefully I'll see you... soon with another TyKa/KaTy fics ?(better with happy ending :) )
Thank you for sharing.
lil noir neko chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
This is an amazing story. I tried hard not to cry and I'll admit some tears leaked out. This story hits really close to home for me and the fact that you captured such emotion writing this stuns me, in a good way. Thank you for writing such an amazing, beautiful and heartfelt piece. Please keep writing you have amazing talent.
Stampette chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
This is beautiful and tragic and I was in continous floods of tears from how wonderfully the sad tale was displayed. It was bitter-sweet and truly a fantastic story- well done and thank you x
OokamiUindo chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
you must be a god, case only you can make such a sad story so beautiful . (this is a huge complement coming from someone who detest sad story's)
LicyLionyx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story was beautiful and for the two last chapters I really did cry.

Thank you for writing this fanfiction.
Kyo chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Ithink it is awsome i looked at your profile and read some of your other stories i like them
anime-induced-coma chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
This story was fantastic and really well written. I cried a lot reading this story but no chapter made me cry the most than chapters 20 and 21. Despite the fact that I knew he was gonna die and couldn't help but hope he'd make it at the very end and even after that didn't happen it was still a great story. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Melmel Phase chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
*tears streaming down her cheeks from sorrow and happiness* That was truly beautiful. Pure poetry. I couldn't stop reading for even a second. If I did it tore me to pieces. I loved it so much that it's unbearable. So far that's 2 Fanfics with this couple that have made me want to break out and tell the world. Thank you is not enough for me to tell you how grateful I am that you made this story. I'm beyond happy that I gave it a chance. I loved every second of it, yes even he lemons :3 though they could use a little more detail ;3 But thank you so so so much. 3
SemeruGrimm chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
Beautiful... Truly Beautiful...

Reading this made me feel raw emotion that I love to feel when I read a fanfic. This one was as I said truly beautiful. I give you five stars for making me cry in this.
LazyLuck13 chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
...I can't believe it...It's finished...

I don't know what to say. Fic like that always leave me speechless. It touches me. It's just beautiful. I already said it in one of my reviews, but it's the only word that comes into my mind right now. How you described how the others changed after Tyson's death and how you worste at the end that there's still hope... *sighs* I can't find words.

Thanks for all your hard work up to now with this story.
Zippoprower-14 chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
This has been a amazing story! Great job! :D
Kat-Koshkova chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
I loved this story so very very much. So sad but so good T_T. Probably one of my favorite Kai/Tyson stories. I also loved how you wrote the other characters in this as well (especially Ray). I hope you write more stories with them. You do it so well .

- Kat :)
LovelySinner7 chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
Aw man what a story this has been... the hurt, the love, the everything. Thank you for writing this and showing that even though you lose someone, their body is gone but their soul and spirit is among the people they touch. Rei is right... there is hope..
BloodRavenMaiden chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
DAMN IT! ~wipes away tears~ Shit this was a bitter sweat ending. Thanks for writing this story and I can't wait or more!
chacra chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
thank you thank you thank you for this beautiful story and this beautiful end!

good luck now!