Reviews for White Carpet and Wall Sconces
csp4 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Great one-shot! I look forward to the story. Thanks
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh i cannot wait to read the full story! great o/s
bluebelle951 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
loved it! :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Really liked the chapter. Sounded like a college party to me. Though we had a few in the woods by the river. Most of us smoked and not necessarily cigarettes. It was also 40 years ago. People smoke. It's part of life. There wasn't a lot of sex going on, at least not out in the woods.
harmony73 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was recommended to me by a friend and I loved it! Going to read the sequel now. :)
Blissfulstarlet chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
yep...that was awesome...I'm so glad you made it into a to read "Good Bella, Bad Bella" right now! :-)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so HOT! Cold shower time :)
Edawrd-Cullen-is-TDF-SXC chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
tutu smoking lol tisk tisk nah jj gr8 story XD
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love when Edwards bad
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was incredibly sexy. Every girl should get to enjoy a hot, steamy, sex-filled interlude with an amazingly hot guy. I got mine years ago, it was amazing...just a shame it wasn't with this 'Edward' because I have a feeling he is probably not as big a jerk as my interlude guy was, lol.
cassy68 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Could you please make this into a story is so good and I love stories about Edward & Bella doing it in different places. I hope to read some more soon
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OMFG, I'm fanning myself, it were INCREADABLY HOT. Wow, can't wait to read the story. All I can say i !
xLaLaLaura chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Those people who say smoking is bad clearly have never seen a pic of Rob Pattinson smoking, something that looks that sexy surly can't be bad!
i'm random girl chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
ok this was super hot! I can't wait to read the story!
Mery St. Clair chapter 1 . 8/13/2009

i am esmeralda. i am mexican and i love you story White Carpet and Wall Sconces and Good Bella, Bad Bella. The story is funny and i would like to translate a think?
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »