Reviews for White Carpet and Wall Sconces
KRYork chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love this one shot! I have read Good Bella Bad Bella and I'm still waiting for a new chapter, but always seem to come back to this for a little inspiration! Need a new chapter!
amwine chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is awesome! Grat job!
leydylaura chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
HOLY MOTHER :D

ILL BE ATTENDING THE PARTY EDWARD, FORGET BELLA ! LOL
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
wow. wow. This one shot is hot. Cant wait to read Good Bella Bad Bella
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh white carpet b/c of the restroom? ;)

lol Bella was talking stuff to him...lol he so didn't see that coming.

so that is what he is good at? lol j/k
Accept the Unaccepted chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Lol i loved it!

Awesome as one-shot!

Going to read the rest of it now!

xoxo Accept the Unaccepted :)
AnimeVampires chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Yay

Thats really cool!
rubell chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
since this was written a while ago...i am hoping that there are more "installments" on y our profile...if not i will be begging for more
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Great job! I'm abou to read Good Bella, Bad Bella now!
cutie sstb chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow!

I am super excited now to start Good Bella, Bad Bella. I love your writing style. In a short amount of time I not only got a picture of who your characters were but I cared for them both. Truly. Tomorrow is ruined because all I shall be doing is reading fanfic... wait that's not a ruined day that's a FABULOUS day! :)
isacz chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LOVE it! greta job! :);):)
mscullens10159 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow...AMAZING...Edward and Bella..in the bathroom...I guess you can say Bad Bella WON...I too would have let her win...What the hell...why not..It is Edward Cullen...I love that he is a Badass in this story.
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
loved it
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
wow that was freakin HOT! glad I came across this one shot...now Im going to go read your story, I've heard great things about...you write one hell of a lemon!
JoVersify chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Bloody fecking hell that was off the charts.

Okay, so I have to read GB by Thurs for the PPSS rec.

It's now 1:45am.

Do I start it now?

I think so.

I KNOW so. It just has to be done.

Dammit, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning, cuz after that epic fucking lemon, I KNOW the rest is gonna be fuckgood and I won't be stopping anytime soon.

Damn TIME. Wish it would just go away.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »