Reviews for Amar
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
HaVIN each scene repeated in different POV makes me feel like we are not moving foward but backward
MiracleButterflies chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I hope you continue this and I enjoy the different pov as it gives the story more depth
Team Major Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I loved it, this story is wonderful so far especially this chapter and I cant wait for you to update. Feel just to PM me if you need any ideas or help, no matter how big or small I'll be happy to help. Xx
readingaddict chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I like the povs and the story more! DON'T MAKE ME CRUCIO YOU!
Bloody-Rozez chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I love it and hope you continue soon!
Floop chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I'll admit, I was kinda bummed out that Harry was so open to Snape, I like to watch the trust develop over time. But it's still good :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
it was awesome grabs truckload of pocky and runs
Windstorm124 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Please continue this! It's fantastic!
blood wolfe 92 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
I don't want to know any more about what harry went through. UPDATE SOON!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
good fic. will u elaborate on Kain in the fic or in a pm cause im confused. it he actually alive, is only harry able to communicate with him, is he really just a toy that harry talks to? update soon _ Ja.
XxAntiSocial1xX chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I hope you are eventually going to finish this as it is really very good and I would very much like to see more of Mr Bat Man and poor adorable little Freak.
reader1writer1 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
I hope you'll keep this up. :)
Heroes.Heroines chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
omg update soon. i love the little harry and the startled severus. update update update!
PsykoJinx chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
o tasty treats :D

I like your dual pov!
j chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
definitely stay with this format. And forget about the complaints,cause you're doing a pro job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »