Reviews for Black Fire
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, this fic is stunning. I love how you've translated canon over to AU, and imo the idea is very original...but works perfectly. I'm really glad you wrote this. :)
velvet-prosthesis chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This story is certainly different from every other I read in here. I love the way you chose to expose the darkness of their relationship (generally writers resort to sexual based arguments to justify how dark the pairing must be; yet they keep forgetting that true darkness lays on how the mind works, not the cock:P). Furthermore I especially enjoyed the way you exposed the plot and the scenes’ framing, leading the reader into believing Sasuke’s innocence. I even pitied Orochimaru.

Love the ending: “Madara's eyes could only watch them from its resting place on the kitchen floor.” :D Twisted, creepy yet eerily romantic.
The Hawk Eye chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love the fic.

The Uchihacest is my favourite couple, and I'm very happy to read this fic about them. I think the characters are very IC (especially Sasuke and Itachi).

And I like that you commented he relationship between Sasuke and Naruto, they are friends and Sasuke apreciates him.

The final is perfect with the two brothers love each other.

Great fic!

Sorry for mi english is not very good u.u
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Ah.. I remember watching the doujinshi several times on youtube, though it was in japanese and I didn't have another reference to translate the kanjis.

Great job.
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I Loved the story

Did sasuke kill oro?

is there going 2 b another chapter?
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is one of the best ItaSasu fics I've read. I'm not really that much of an Uchihacest fan but I think you might have converted me.
Veroxion chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
...wow. Since I haven't been reading a lot of Uchihacest lately, this was a bloody good fanfiction to read. I loved it, the plot is nicely done and I simply love.. everything about this fic. WOW; your FIRST time writing an ItaSasu fic? I, for oneam impressed.. because this is just amazing, I think you did a really good job :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
cute
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love the way you write.
blisblop chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love in everyway, I wish it where true...great fic.
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Pure genius and awesome writing style! XD
Laforet chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was so good. I never would have thought of Sasuke as Itachi's accomplice. Makes me wish this story was longer. But anyway, great job.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
OMG! That was completely amazing! Update soon please.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That is unbelievably hot. Welcome to the dark side darling.
cockpit chapter 1 . 9/18/2008