Reviews for A Different World
rainieForest chapter 22 . 5/3
oh god, i hope rose and john find each other again. i didn't like how in canon, jenny never came back. i mean why would the writers bring her back to life, just so we can never see her again? they should of her and doctor see each other again. i really hope you make john and rose meet again. i think she will need him since he looks so much like the doctor and because he is her son.
Von chapter 4 . 1/19
Although I ABsoLUTEly LOVE the notion of Rose being left to carry on in the Doctor's place and becoming a Time Lady and having different relations with the companions, I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed at how much dialogue is lifted directly from a) the show and b) the Doctor. Re-doing episodes pretty much makes the former understandable but the latter means that Rose's personality is lost behind the Doctor's and it's such a shame because, frankly? The premise of this story is so GOOD. :D I'd live to see a Rose who doesn't have the Doctor's 900 years of learning behind her, who might have superior instincts and recall and can learn very fast but still is herself, a fresh new Time Lady learning the ropes with only the TARDIS as a guide.

I do love Rose and Martha having a special friendship together built on their adventures.
misswhovian chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
Loved this and I got to say I cried a bit because of this fanfic
white rose chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Love that last line
Anna O'Carrick chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Sorry, but... "single cell orgasm"?!
Ed Sheeran's Fangirl chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I love how you make your stories pop it's like your making it into real life you can make people laugh or cry, and snort at inappropriate times like the Carronites you have a way with words.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
I like the start of this chapter! (Hey guys! Let's see how many River references we can make before she shows up!)
V chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Lovely chapter!
V chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Hm...I don't like the part where you said Rose wasn't as good as the Doctor at Technology. You can just say she haven't learnt it yet. After all, she's not that old. It's relevant to have her think of the Doctor, but maybe not in a way that makes her sound as if she's not as good. On a side note, it would be funny to have a season or two where Martha or Donna saves the world. And cool. Completely cool.
V chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
So far. I really like the idea of Rose replacing the Doctor. I am not sure I reviewed your fic yet but if so, I'll just do it again.
I like how Rose studied to be smart (there really aren't enough female heros who are portrayed as being able to survive everything like the male heros in geekdom, not fair). I liked how much less angsty she sounded compared to the doctor (we love doctor but his ego can get annoying sometimes). I like it when Rose get to be proactive and DO STUFF, take charge and save the world because it is the right thing to do. I like that she kept part of her humanity. Sometimes when people give the female characters power, they just turn them into villains. I like it when the female protagonist keeps both her humour and morals.
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I LOVE THIS! Can't wait for the return of John!
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! You changed that charity special thingy.
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
A few grammatical errors but nothing major.
MyRandomName chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
Great story i can't wait to get stuck into the sequel
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Aww! Probably my favorite chapter yet :3 I love how you made John like the Doctor because I honestly though that Jenny herself was a lot like Rose