Reviews for Who She Is
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Heh.. very nice. Kinda sweet.
phantomy-cookies chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
What a fantastic little fic you've got here! I can't tell you how much I adored it. Being very new to the whole 'Wicked' scene, this was the perfect little piece of angst I was looking for to get lost in on an early Saturday evening.

The romance between the two was written perfectly. It's not exactly overt, and yet, it completely is. That might seem nonsensical, but how else would you describe the love that those kids share? It's totally illogical, which makes it that much more beautiful. Wouldn't you agree?

Anyhoo, thank you for sharing!
Mbard chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Thank you for writing and posting such a beautiful story. You captured how I always imagined Glinda's transition from Galinda would be, and beautifully portrayed Elphaba beginning to have feelings for her. that was just exquisite, really. you write so well. thanks for sharing.
KaraLee713 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh wow, I don't have any words for this. It was perfectly characterized, beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. I eagerly look forward to reading your other works, and think I will start right now! I loved it, thanks for sharing! :)
Japple Jacks chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That was great! You made such a beautiful story. I love it!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This was totally awesome!

I love your stories; your characterizations are consistantly stellar and you give the perfect amount of detail to set a scene. This fits them so perfectly and I am totally in love with the ending. Excellent job I can't wait to read more from you.
Pearl127 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I'm pretty much positive I read this on livejournal quite a while ago, and it was great the second time too. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Elphiethegood chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was SO sweet. Loved the friendship between the two. You should def continue this.
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wow. That was beautiful. Perfect to come home after a long day and read :-)

Great job!