Reviews for Kharl's Hobby
Deathcas chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is such a fantastic story. I laughed a lot, and the characters were in Character, making it even better.

Garfakcy...is doing something naughty with that doll. I just get that feeling. Either that, or he's just being random with it...XP

_ Anyways, this is a great story. Wonderful Job!
Voyageur chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This story is very funny. :D It was hilarious when Raseleane in and saw them all in a group hug. Rasie-bear is a funny nickname. It's cute and funny at the same time. XD

I give this story a 10/10!
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
*cracks up, with much cackling and falling backwards* Oh, WOW... I love it, in so many ways. Apologies for the lack of coherency, but just... Wow. *goes back to cracking up*

Ooh! You like Get Backers! Yay for Ginji, the awesomest nut-high lightning squirrel of them all!

... I think I might be hyper.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
*“Dolls?” Garfakcy questioned out loud, worrying that his master truly had at long last lost any shred of sanity he had. “Your greatest experiment is gonna be with…dolls?”* Either Kharl has spent too much time near Nadil or he’s planning to use voodoo.

*“And now, for a big group hug!” Kharl hooted with hysteria, picking up all three Dolls used so far and bringing them all together in his hands.* Well it may be a form of voodoo, but I still say that Kharl’s spent too much time with Nadil the last time he visited…

*“WHAT THE HELL, YOU TWO-TIMING MAN-WHORE!” Kitchel swore, spitting blue fire. “FINE THEN! I’M GOING BACK TO TETHEUS-SAMA! HE’S A MAN OF HONOR!”* I’m guessing that Thatz has finally got Kitchel to date him… only to have something like this happen XD

*Kharl shrieked in disbelief as he watched his clone turn around and look straight at him as if he could see him and make a “V” for victory salute before sautéing off with a numb Rath still in his grip.* Poor Kharl… his clones going to steal Rath’s virginity from him XD

*I have a companion piece to this called “Nadil’s Hobby” that I hope to finish soon.* Oh gods that should be interesting…
Night Silver's whisper chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
HI there,

Adored this fic. It had had me nearly falling out of my chair with laughter! (Just like Thatz did...though I don't think Karl has a doll of me...oh dear...)

I loved what you did towards the end with Karl and his own clone and the claiming of Rath. You had some perfect lines there, especially when-

“Master Kharl, you realize, you never once made your clone say anything? He did that of his own accord,” Garfakcy pointed out.

“That’s because we are two of a kind! We work on the same brain-length!” the Renkin Wizard stated, still reveling in his own cleverness.

“Is that why your clone is still walking off with the Fire Dragon Knight if he’s your Beloved? You program him for that too?” Garfakcy asked dryly, issuing to the mirror as Dr. Avis Rara’s hand slyly caressed Rath’s backside. “Looks like your double is really gonna take up your beloved’s offer.”

“WHAT?”

I absolutely loved that! Your sense of humor is perfect for these two characters, and I sure hope to see your write more of this type of fic.

Oh, and I am definetely off to look for "Nadil's Hobby" now. You should do more for sure!

NSW
L. VanDattae chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Classic! I loved it! I'm not sure whether I laughed harder watching Thatz do the hokey-pokey or Rath tell Cesia he couldn't stand her. :D Though part of me was hoping Cesia would attack Avis. She has one heck of an aggressive streak when she wants to. Gaul, poor Rath. *laugh* Though I notice, unlike all the other victims, Rath didn't immediately deny anything as soon as he got his voice back... :ninja: (Maybe Avis ashed him into being dazed so he wouldn't speak?) You know, that's actually a pretty common element in your stories-you use Rath as a way to show Kharl's character, but not as his 'own' character. That is, in your stories, Rath often somehow ends up inarticulate, whether he's been tied up or knocked out or... ashed, I guess. He rarely voices his own opinion. (except in attempting to get as far away from Kharl as possible) Interesting. And um, even if you don't write it, I'm dying to know: What exactly is going to happen to poor Rath? Eh heh. Like when he regains his senses enough to realize he's in Dr. Avis Rara's bed? :burning:
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Brilliantly hilarious! I love Garfakcy's jealousy xP
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
The mastermind returns. XD Kharl is so amazing, I wonder why no one thought of voo-doo dolls before. It equates to sheer hilariousity! And mayhem. And chaos. And all that other good stuff. _

My favorite part was probably when Kharl's clone started to walk off with Rath. XD Poor Rath is just too adorable for his own good.

Looking forward to all those updates you mentioned!