Reviews for Electronic Intelligence
Zakeraz chapter 13 . 6/19
That "squee" was a little hard to take seriously given the much more innocent connotation it carries elsewhere. Have you looked it up on TVTropes? Same goes for the "Fap you" insult from when Samus was attacked at her ship.
Speaking of her ship, the Hunter 3 in game seemed too small for all the things happening on it in this story. For example, where are all these compartments for a second passenger cabin, a medical ward, vent shafts big enough for the morph ball, etc? Is it bigger on the inside? Is it a TARDIS? Is Samus a time lord?

Speaking of that hanger fight, part of the way it's worded makes it sound like it's taking place inside Sam's ship. One confusing instance is when she thinks about needing to clean the blood from the first or second trooper off the deck. Why would she think that if that's the hangar floor and not her ship?
Zakeraz chapter 12 . 6/19
Quite the action sequence you have here. I didn't feel any particularly gut wrenching suspense as described on TVTropeS. Maybe that's because I wasn't listening to the music since I'm reading on mobile. I'll give that a shot once I finish the last two chapters. Even so, it was still quite exciting.

Going back to Sam's suit having an on/off switch, I wonder why it doesn't have something similar for the arm cannon that allows it to change to an ordinary arm. Seems a bit impractical that her typing speed and ability to work with hardware is cut in half. Maybe she could even have that for both arms to fight with double arm cannons, just like her messed up Smash 4 amiibo XD

How do you have this seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of so many subjects. So far you've covered Space travel (quite plausibly, given how theoretical it is), emergency room lingo and operating procedures, computers, and military culture and jargon. I must say, the breadth and depth of covered topics is impressive.
Zakeraz chapter 8 . 6/18
It's good to see Sam's best ship back in action. It's my favorite of the Prime 3 because of how actively it's used. It's so cool getting to sit in the cockpit, play with the controls, and call in air strikes. Had a weird landing set up though with just the weapon prongs and the boarding platform for support.

As for the power suit, the magic on/off switch seemed more like a convenience than a liability. She doesn't have to worry about where to store a half ton suit when it isn't in use and she can't be separated from it. Never heard about it disappearing when she's in distress. Where did that info come from? If anything, its biggest flaw seems to be how it's bag of holding has enough holes in it that nearly every gadget spills out at the slightest shock.
Zakeraz chapter 7 . 6/18
Having played Mass Effect, xenophobes are hard to like. However, overcoming prejudices make for a great character arc. So I'll keep a relatively positive outlook on CJ even if it is diminished. I have to admit, when I read the TVTropes description of this doc, I assumed CJ would be a man too. Having taken a liking to Korra and Asami's relationship in legend of Korra, I'm eager to see where this one goes.
Zakeraz chapter 5 . 6/17
So far, so good. I don't recognize some of the proper nouns since Metroid game lore is so scarce. The main example was the Safirian student assistant for CJ's lab. Cool cast of characters for this lab.
Zakeraz chapter 3 . 6/17
This story has a good hook so far. One thing I don't get is the X parasite becoming less virulent, assuming the interrogator wasn't lying about that. If it doesn't need to ensure the survival of hosts to thrive, how does it benefit from becoming less virulent and not more? Can they only multiply while in a living host? Seems like their copying abilities would still make them too dangerous to use. Even without the virulence, I can't imagine the Feds would have survived going up against 10-12 SA-X.
netsendjoe chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
This story as a whole was incredible and memorable. Complete head cannon in. I don't generally read much, but I read this story back in 2009 and the visuals inside my mind were incredible.
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Well, Samus is KO again and something bad's probably gonna happen. You'd think after all this time she's learn to keep her armor around for safety.
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Man, Samus is a brutal interrogator...
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
So CJ's xenophobia is a lot less controllable than I thought, when she realized Samus is a Two Percenter, she becomes a bitch and now, Samus is back in action and fully rearmed plus a few upgrades since she can switch between regular, Super, Ice and Diffusion Missiles without them stacking unless she wants them to.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
I do like how Samus has almost Sherlock Holmes levels of deduction skills, it's nice to know there's more in her head than just shooting. Also, CJ's got a xenophobic streak, but can justify it, and she's willing to move past it, that's, commendable.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Man, kinda feel bad for Samus.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I think i like CJ.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Wow, I already didn't like Russo, he just annoys me, I dunno.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Ghost in the Machine, what a popular title. Not kidding, I've seen it loads of times before. Jokes aside, I keep imagining Samus Aran voiced by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing Ultimate, probably because she's just as badass as Samus in her own way. Interesting though that she's useless with software and now her ship's been hacked, oh dear.