Reviews for Electronic Intelligence
netsendjoe chapter 14 . 6/23
This story as a whole was incredible and memorable. Complete head cannon in. I don't generally read much, but I read this story back in 2009 and the visuals inside my mind were incredible.
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Well, Samus is KO again and something bad's probably gonna happen. You'd think after all this time she's learn to keep her armor around for safety.
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Man, Samus is a brutal interrogator...
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
So CJ's xenophobia is a lot less controllable than I thought, when she realized Samus is a Two Percenter, she becomes a bitch and now, Samus is back in action and fully rearmed plus a few upgrades since she can switch between regular, Super, Ice and Diffusion Missiles without them stacking unless she wants them to.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
I do like how Samus has almost Sherlock Holmes levels of deduction skills, it's nice to know there's more in her head than just shooting. Also, CJ's got a xenophobic streak, but can justify it, and she's willing to move past it, that's, commendable.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Man, kinda feel bad for Samus.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I think i like CJ.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Wow, I already didn't like Russo, he just annoys me, I dunno.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Ghost in the Machine, what a popular title. Not kidding, I've seen it loads of times before. Jokes aside, I keep imagining Samus Aran voiced by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing Ultimate, probably because she's just as badass as Samus in her own way. Interesting though that she's useless with software and now her ship's been hacked, oh dear.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Wow, I already like this Adam more than the canon Adam. Also, Samus has a synthesized voice when in her suit, headcanon accepted.
KKmorgan101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Hey I finally found the Review button on mobile format! Yay! Anyway, you're story was Epic! It's as if a god wrote it! The plot, the story, the character development, the hidden messages and themes along the way, the overall everything was absolutely worthy every moment of reading! Kutos, props, and well done to you Prioris! Keep on Rockin' it!
AranKatarn chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Hi there! TVTropes' recommended fic list brought me here, and I've been settling down to read this after I've gotten in from work over the past week or so. Just dropping by to say, wow! What a fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading this, so major kudos to you. Your plotting was tight, detailed and compelling and your characterisation of Samus was pretty spot-on.

The temptation for many a writer in your shoes might be to have written Samus as a two-dimensional power fantasy, always ready with a quip or a put-down, that no one else can compete with in combat, but you've avoided it wonderfully. The villain is always a legitimate threat and you get the sense that they're people who can go toe-to-toe with her, without nerfing her character. Her personality is also in keeping with the very stoic, withdrawn and solitary presence we're used to in the games, but you've tempered that by giving her a sense of humour, a very real sense of vulnerability and very human flaws, which is just wonderful. You've come into it giving it the thought of a person that knows that Samus is one of the most iconic, beloved and downright IMPORTANT female characters in any entertainment medium and you've done so much to respect that in writing her. I almost find myself wishing the men in suits at the Big N had hired you to write an interpretation of Samus instead of the guys responsible for freakin' Dead or Alive Volleyball...*shudder*

On that note of characters though, I really enjoyed the addition of CJ to the proceedings. Again, you've avoided the pitfall of being tempted to self-insert into Samus' life, which a lot of young fanfiction writers in your position of writing an OC might have been tempted to do. CJ is written as a highly accomplished, intelligent and thoughtful person with a respect for tradition who takes responsibility seriously, and who won't abandon a friend no matter what, but who is still flawed, and even better than just a flawed character, somebody human enough to recognise her own flaws and actively work to overcome or improve on them. Her relationship with Samus is believable, well-paced and there are even some really beautiful moments in there that are a pleasure to read. It's wonderful to see such a well-rounded set of characters driving the story here. I can forgive some of the flattter 'faces in the shadows' conspiracy-centric characters who are there to flesh out the plot because your focus is (rightly) on your two main stars and they're compelling enough to want to read about, so again, kudos on your skill writing them.

What i really love is that you've put so much thought and detail in everything. There are moments where the world you've built around the mythos really seems to live and breathe and little, quirky little touches just help to flesh out your characters even more. I love the idea that Samus loves a good cup of joe with a pinch of salt, because you've put so much thought into who she is that a lot of your writing seems consistent with what we all think of her character. So again, kudos. I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm looking forward to any sequels you might have in the pipeline!
Eruedraith chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
This entire story was just utterly fantastic. This characterization of Samus is one of the best ones I've seen in fanfiction for a long, long time.

Seriously, congratulations. I look forward to reading any sequels, started and otherwise.
Anachronox2 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
You my good sir should be writing the scripts for the Metroid games instead of nintendo, you clearly have more talent.

I hope you have more Metroid fics planned for the near future.
Wraith Five chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
I thought the description of her new armor was AWESOME! (the new suit automatically qualifies this as a fav!) btw...any idea if anyone has made a drawing of the new suit? (i'd love to see it if possible)...