Reviews for Unfaithful
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I totaly disagree with, Hannah Writes R, Jacob is a bastard who would force himself on a girl chapter 15 of eclipse proves that. Jacob doesn't deserve Bella! How could Bella do this to Edward!. :(
tiffanyd090 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Why count it be like Edward and bell are together and Jacob is the guy bella loved
Writer-Dramaqueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh wow. I loved it! It was amazing. I'm shocked Edward was ok with sharing but wow!

Awesome fic. I wish you could write more!
with a dash of blue chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was uh-mazing!

great job :)
Jeymie chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
My heart just broke. Good job, very well written!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hehe, funny ending. I love this song!

great job!
Siberiantigers05 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was a sad story, but it was really good! I liked how you entwined the music with your story. It made the story even better! Please keep writing more stories like this one
Hannah Writes R chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
dang.

you nailed that one.

i hate bella in this story...actually i hate bella.

I really think she might be retarded..I mean hello!

Edward *raised one hand* Jacob! *Raises that hand WAY higher*

Jacob is wayy sweeter! Edward just breathes on her! *YUCK* And she loves him...chemical!

PLUS- all the team edwarders are like 'ya but he might have imprinted'...NO he wouldn't have. since his imprint was Bella and Edward's child(which never would have been born) had she been with Jake! She would never have had any competition. EVER!
lovelycullen24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow... that, that, I don't know what to say the song fit the story so well...I almost cried!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Holy cow! That was good.
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
um... very interesting take... not sure how I feel about it though. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Thatt is like one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. You explained it in so much details that I just wanted to read it over and over again. Basicly I loved it. Write more please.