Reviews for Unofficial
athousandpainkillers chapter 9 . 4/9
Hello. I know it's probably a little too late now but i'm still hoping that somehow, you'd finish this story. I know i'm in no position to demand anything from you but i just hope you do. It would be a waste of a good plot and story if you don't. Wishing you'd update it again. Best of luck to you! :)
mushmonster chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
This is so adorable! The chemistry between them is so very cute. Can't wait to see more soon!
CYLi chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Dang, this is so good. I love how you're keeping the element of fun in between their relationship. It makes reading it much more breezy and enjoyable than wallowing in angst and lovesickness. Lol and also love how you're totally staying away from cliches. When at the auction during the school festival, I really thought Nishikado was going to bid on Yuki, and I thought "oh of course, that's how Nishikado is going to get a date with Yuki". But no, you completely turned the story on it's head, and surprised me! Not only that, I was shocked when Yuki stood in the ledge if the bridge with Nishikado. I love how everything not only goes against my expectations of a typical shojou fanfic, but exceeded it into something tremendous.

I look forward to your next update!
Eleoopy chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
we want chapter 10 - THE PLANNED DATE! Poor Soujiro is probably looking forward for it, for almost a year (will be a year in 3 days!) He must ran out of patience, just like the rest of us.

Hope you are not giving up on this, this is really awesome. Please continue and give proper and very fluffy ending that Soujiro Yuuki deserve :))
Eleoopy chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
*sigh*...knowing next chapter is teh 'last' chapter until you decide to pick up the sotryy again. Though I wonder who is that Yuuki's admirer would be. Woudl we ever get to know?
Eleoopy chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
""Original? I believe a saw a movie with that line. 'Each time I leave you, the pieces of my broken heart are so small they can pass through the eye of a needle.' A Knights Tale." She recited." AWESOME LINE! I love this 'first date', soo cute and romantic. and I just love the cosplaying part, hehe:p
Eleoopy chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
hilarious! totally and absolutely in love with your fic! Why must you not update anymore :(
Eleoopy chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
this is hilarious. Akira cross dress, soujrio doing manual labor...love it!
Eleoopy chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
"The last time he saw that look he made the mistake of getting into a car and letting him drive." LOL. Rui is sooo funny sometimes. I love the example of jeans, that just make my day :)
Eleoopy chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
OMG..best kiss scene for Soujiro Yuuki ever! Please let Soujrio to wake up of what he is doing!
Eleoopy chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Awesome chapter! But i just notice that this isnt updated since last year, so is that mean I should stop now before waiting endlessly for a story with no ending?

Please updates!
GalanthaDreams chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This was absolutely delightful. A real treat.
kyutsha chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Hi! I love it! Its been so long...i hope you could update it soon...thanks
bluewitch143 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
This has been stale for a while now. Please update...
cultofblood chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
33333, please please finish this story, I loved every word of it!