Reviews for Stay With Me
CelestialSky chapter 14 . 1/11/2021
Ma’am you cannot just leave off on a cliffhanger like that AND NOT UPDATE FOR YEARSS AGHHAGS
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2017
King Bob the almighty has said he would like a another chapter please
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2017
Make more please
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
God den it, I need this to be UPDATED!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
Juuultje chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Pleaasse tell me you are writing an ending soon! Love this story
Disney'sBelle chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
when are you going to update? its been over 7 years.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I know it's been a while, but this is such an awesome fic!
Billy Ruffian chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
That cliffhanger is honestly the worst one I've read in ages, especially since you haven't updated in half a decade. That said, good story, with very strong emotions.
LucyMoon1992 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Whhaaaaa? I'm confused :/ is that it finished? She just...dies...? God, that's heartbreaking! Lovely story but the ending...god that was so sad! Please add another chapter!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Was this the ending? Please tell me it wasn't and that u'll update this. That was So Sad! :'( Spineli dying (or so it seemed), Gus hasn't met his daughter yet, Mikey is still in a coma... too many things let unsaid.

I really hope that u give at least 1 more chapter, even if it's just an epilogue. I know It's been a LONG time since this was updated, but I'll keep a look out b/c sometimes writers surprise u. :)
Shoutmaster12 chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
if you read this please write somemore your a great writer
Ribon95 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Noo! U can't kill spinelli ! You shoud've put tragedy/romance :/. But you are an awesome writer :)
RUAlive chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
I love this story! please if your alive please continue! if not :( Fanfiction lost a great writer!
Chantaya chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
this story made me cry so much i ran out of tissues. it was beutiful, sad, and scary. it touched my heart in so many different ways.
sexehbunneh chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
thats not a romance/drama, that's a tradgety! i had tears coming out of my eyes! why did you have to make spinelli die before she even told mikey, vince and gus! now tj and gretchen will hav 2 tell them. and aslo...POOR TJ!