Reviews for Stay With Me
TKiwi02 chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
This is so great! Continue when you can :)
Tristia chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Hi, wow, really love your story. I've not seen recess for years and years - since 'diggit' finished, I think. Anyway, keep up the good work - please post again soon.

Rachel xx
Annixia Galanodel chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
You HAVE to write more. This is awesome! And I can't believe Teej changed that much. My little adorable, freckle-faced TJ, lol
spamisthename chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
i cant w8 2 read more it so gd keep up the gd work
shana852963 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
cliffhangers should be banned...

nah, jk i do it all the time. GREAT story. I'm luving this!
RomyGirl123 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
I really find this story interesting. And I admit the bit about Gretchen being a mom ay 13-14 really shocked me.

So amazing so far, can't wait to see what happens next
lozzard-wellard chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
awesome chapter! D

omg i SO want a camera in my glasses! that would be MINTT! D

omg i cant belive gretchen told gus! its so sweet how gus liked her before tho D

spinelli's rite, i would be angry that early in da morning (tho we txt eachother at about 8 o clock in da morning on a saturday ;P)

this is the most amazing fic iv read in my lifee DD gr8 jobb!

luv uu x
RedAsARose chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
aw what? cliffhanger?

why must you torture us so? :-D

update soon!
have-a-cookie chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
AH

*starts rapidly breathing*

BUT...AND THEN...AND NOW...BUT OMG! HE REMEMBERED! *gasp* AND NOOW...SPINELLI HAS TO TELL TJ...AND...AND...AND...OMG HE REMEMBERED!

XD

haha...ok, now that my rant is over, awesome chapter! no...better than awesome! and you better update soon! (well...as soon as possible anyways)

~Libby~
abby chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
o and now i absolutly positively hgate the jonas brothers im a huge taylor swift fan and they broke her heart so i hate them more
abby chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
YAY YOU MET YOUR GOALIM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND now :'O wow thats SHOCKING (not really i knew before but if i was gus it would be)
Lyrica Chantrice chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
Wow, Gretchen told Gus! She was so brave. Can't wait to see how Gus reacts.

And now this means... Spinelli's got to tell TJ! I'm looking forward to the chapters to come! (adds story to Story Alert list) :)
Blue Moon xoxo chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
Haha, that was funny.

OMG you used Chillax! That word is so annoying, i honestly scream when i hear it. Stupid brother, lol.

Anyways i liked it. Continue. I want to see if Spinelli tells TJ
Lyrica Chantrice chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
You're back with another great Recess story! Like, seriously, I came on here a couple days ago to look to see if anyone else had posted any new stories, and I found yours and it drew me in! Also motivated me to FINALLY post again on mine. P So some thank yous for that!

I love the plot about TJ being a 'bad boy', it's right original! O And Gus's change surprised me so much! He's a daddy and he doesn't even know it, will Gretchen tell him? And will Ashley Mills/Spinelli tell TJ who she really is? I'm so interested to see how that'll go down...

And also, poor Spinelli, and Libby too! ( Will this be a happy ending? I shall keep reading to find out... post again soon!
lozzard-wellard chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
wow!

another amazing chapter from an amazing peron, good job!

it would be interesting to see what would happen 2 Gretchen if she told Gus :)

Keep it up, and yes, this really should be published! :D:D:D:D:D

luv ya ] x