Reviews for Stay With Me
DVD chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
Spinelli cant die :'( that isnt fair!
SparklePants92 chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
Ok, well I can see that this hasn't been updated in awhile, but I felt compelled to review your story anyway. First off, you are a really, really good writer, and I think you have the potential to become so much better: I have to agree with some of the other reviewers here when I say this story is quite over-dramatic. There are other ways to show character development, other plot devices aside from terminal illness, death, teenage pregnancy, etc. I'm not saying those things don't happen in real life all the time, but you've presented them here in the extreme, and it makes your story unrealistic. Second, you occasionally don't maintain cohesiveness between your chapters-TJ had already said he knew she was Spinelli in ch 12, but Spinelli acted like she was shocked he knew in ch 13. Third, I have to say that the leukemia element of your story is lacking a bit of research-if Spinelli was dying from this disease, she would have been in hospice or the hospital, not to mention she would been on a different education plan, she would be showing symptoms (I mean, the way Kurst the Worst beat Spinelli up would have seriously injured, if not killed, any other dying leukemia patient), etc. Also, chemo is not the only treatment option-bone marrow transplants are a very common and successful method. And tests for leukemia (such as the one Libby had) are often just formalities: the majority of the time, doctors know from blood counts and symptoms whether or not people have this disease, and because they seem SICK. I'm sorry, but even I could have told you that Libby didn't have it because the way you wrote her, she was a healthy little girl. If you're going to write about this disease, or any disease, you should really do your research, because it makes for a better story (a more believable one for those of us who are familiar with it, and a more detailed and interesting one for those who aren't), and also because as an author, you have a certain duty to help bring truth into the world. That truth could be your particular point of view; but when you write about real-life things like cancer, I think it's best to stick to the actual facts.

Anyway! Sorry for such a long-winded review. And I'm sorry if any of what I wrote hurt you, but I just think this story could be so, so much better with some editing, and that you could become a fabulous writer. It was not my intention to attack you; I was just hoping to provide some (very) constructive criticism.
paupi121 chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
OMG!.You have to continue writing for this story, please.

I cant believe you stopped writing in january and I have just discovered this one in july. Please think about how you left it in hanging on a clift all im asking is for one more chapter that will end this. Thanks
Inuyashasfavgirl chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
please update as soon as possible. I really love this story and couple. Is Spin going to die? What happened to her? What will happen to mikey and tj?
toph is legend chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
dude how can you leave us hanging there and not update un 5 months.? thats cold dude, cold
DepthsOfNothing chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
you have to write more! i will die if you dont!
DepthsOfNothing chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
GREAT STORY!
DepthsOfNothing chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
DAMN! An awesome cliffhanger, this is really good so far!
pheonix-river chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
omg. i luv it. tell mea thats not da end
iwantadeletebutton chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
I love it keep up the good work and get the nex chapter up soon please
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
love it. plz update
OtakuGirl21 chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
OMG! so sad. this is the best Recess fic out there! no joke! love it! plz update soon!_
Annixia Galanodel chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
No, no, no. Spinelli can't die now. I'm crying dudde. Not right. I haven't cried over a fanfic in a while. But I'm in tears. Write more SOON.
manic the hedgehog chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
oO update soon plz u ave me hooked
greenmint chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
wow...i did not see that coming...wow i am just amazed:) well anyways,...OMG i LOVE your story it has been a while since i actually read an awsome stroy:) i completley read this all today and i think it is great i REALLY hope you update soon! the suspense is killing me! (he he sorry i getting a little hyper for drinking caffine at night o_0)

-minty