Reviews for Parabella
softball3821girl chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
UPDATE!
naynaychan chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
Amazing story and congratulations to you and your husband! Yaaaay :D. Looking forward to your next update
OperaGrrrl chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
OMG! I'm so glad that you finally updated this story! I never thought that you would update, and it made me sad to never get an ending to such an amazing piece of writing. We're gonna hold you to your promise, so I better get another email soon saying you added an actual chapter ;). Thanx so much!
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Wow, I'm glad I started reading this now, instead of years ago. I can't wait for the next update.
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
Antheria should be killed. Aro treated her like crap for years, and yet she still acts like a faithful puppy. Why didn't Bella just snap her wrist that held the wand? She could have torn her head off, afterwards.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
My heart just breaks for Bella. Poor girl, she never had a choice. She did what she did to survive. I really hope the Cullens don't judge her.
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Antheria is horrible. I truly hope someone flicks a match at her.
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, Bella a bad ass vampire. I am loving this.
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Hurray! I've been waiting for you to finish as the last chapter ended in a bit of a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for the new chapters!
MagikDragon chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Congrats on the birth of ur daughter 333
LittleLiar666 chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Yay! You're coming back! Congratulations on your baby girl! I look forward to the next updated.
LittleLiar666 chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
It's a shame you've left a story like this sitting for two and a half years. And at such a point. Horrid, really. I encourage you to update sometime soon. I look forward to the ending.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
Can you write more? The next chapter should be how Edward and Alice got away and what the rest of the Cullens are doing durning Bella's torture.
bamagal110 chapter 27 . 5/19/2012
very awesome so far i really love it..
MzBellezza chapter 27 . 1/21/2012