Reviews for The Night Before Tomorrow
The Cigar chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
This is truly one of the best GWTH fanfictions i've read, because it seems so real and true to the characters feelings - I love the drama that is in many of the other GWTH fanfictions, but this Fanfic is just so... beautiful, simple and true. Great, great job!
annie160 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That's such a great story! So full of emotion and hope. Beautiful! I really loved reading:-)
Firth'sDarcy chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I'm just reading and absolutely loving this, but I wanted to pause here and say that this paragraph really got to me:

"he was so consumed with her certainty that love could heal all, that with love anything was possible. It had seemed at the time so naïve, so utterly childish and innocent for her of all people to believe in the redemptive power of love."

Gah, so brilliant. Lovely story.
Gwtwf chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
The best continuation fanfiction I have read. The story was captivating the writing style flawless.
HelenSES chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
This is a lovely story - a few typos - but very well written. You write beautifully and it is very thoughtful. I hadn't thought how nothing else had broken Scarlett but possibly Rhett leaving (you never see her so distressed at any other point in the movie apart from the end) - and I do blame him for never ever telling her that he loved her. It was only Melly telling her that Rhett loved her when she was dying that made Scarlett realise that he did and that she in turn loved him.

I love this ending. I always hated GWTW ending - it made me so sad. But this makes me happy!
athena3062 chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
This is beautiful! I love how each chapter captures such a tight and focused window of time, but still explores so many different emotions and thoughts and revelations. This was a wonderfully written story!
Fictionista Workshop chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Greetings! This review is to inform you that this story will be featured this quarter as an example of quality online historical fiction for the derivative genre via Fictionista Workshop's Critique Series. Thank you for writing quality online fiction.

Abigail on behalf of Fictionista Workshop
xlostwithoutyou chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Aw, this was beautiful (:

I only cried once x]
Kai chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Great story!
Jayxaline chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I have, for a while now, been a huge Gone With the Wind fan...unfortunately i was not satisfied with either of the sequels as i felt that neither were able to capture the characters as well as they should have (in fact the man who wrote "Rhett Butler's People" apparently didn't even like the book (except the "civil war parts). because of this, although satisfied with the original book, i craved something more, a final finishing touch. Which was the cause of my desperate scouraging of the internet in search of something satisfactory (as writing a preferable ending myself drew less satisfactin then i hoped). i am happy to say that you, unlike all others i have come across; have not only satisfied my desire for a resolved ending (in an appropriately realistic sense that didn't drag on for 800 or so pages of Rhett's hatred and grudging against scarlett) but soared much higher and further by adding more than i could have possibly concieved; concidering an alternative (while all other authors favored a continually strong willed and stubborn scarlett and an equally stubborn and heartless Rhett, you swerved for an alternative, breaking the unbreakable and healing the numbed) all while perfectly keeping to the spirit and essence of Gone With the Wind, with vivid descriptions and diologue that kept me up reading until I was finished.

I thank you tremendously for your hard work, and am grateful that someone has finally put enough care and dedication into continuing to keep the spirit of Margaret Mitchel alive, (along with relevant refferences and research/memorization in backstory that other authors tend to lack). I intend to continue to read more of your excellent work and hope that you expand your writings even moreso.
SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Very good story, I was really interested in seeing Rhett's point of view, and YAY they got back together! I think the last chapter was the best, because it had dialogue, which makes the story more interesting. The rest was good, but it was a little too description-centered. Great plotline, though. Keep up the good work!
KLS82 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Thank you for writing a story about Rhett and Scarlett that actually does justice to the characters. Very well written and a thoroughly satisfying ending to a great story.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
What a beautiful story. Aww. they are together and he's there holding her. GREAT Story. GREAT writing. Keep up the GREAT work. You hit both characters perfectly. Hugs. Kelly
Quatre-sama chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I'm enjoying this immensely. Every time I reread the book I find myself analyzing everything and counting up all the reasons Rhett is done with her, and all affection is lost. I love that you didn't jump into the lingering and longing feelings, but are addressing his heartache of losing his love rather than continued heartache of jealousy. I usually refrain from chapter-fics, but I'm seriously enjoying this.
Quatre-sama chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh, your understanding of Rhett is impeccable. The emphasis on his fatigue, especially. It's just beautiful.