Reviews for A Story of Scars
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I love this. Update it soon.
reikotsu chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow, this is a beautiful character analysis. You really flesh Valon out as a character who wasn't as fully developed in the anime. (I didn't even know his backstory until I stumbled across your stories and had to look up exactly what happened.) Ugh, your characterization of him just gives me major feels. Especially when he has the flashback during his duel with the kid and afterwards when he comes back to the church. Just wow. How do you do this? Make my heart break, why don't you! T_T

On a side note, I also like the role reversal with Mai at the end.
Swagcityy13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Thos was really good
Elficiel chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This piece of work really adds more depth to Varon's character. Truly breathtaking.
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Deep. And so full of angst. -heart- It certainly was neat seeing roll reversed like that. And I love how you really get into his head and show the deep emotions of WHY he is where he is and would do what he did. Very nice...dark...and nice...Keep up the amazing work!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wow, what an interesting twist. Up until the very end, I thought this fit with canon, but it was sort of a reversal. Very nice.

You really amaze me the way you can get into the heads of the villains and pseud-villains and really get at the heart of WHY and HOW.
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hey, wait, wasn't it Valon that recruited Mai? Meh, never mind, this is -not 'lovely', there's too much dark for that to apply. Blah. Sufficiently complimentary adjectives are not coming to mind.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh...that just broke my brain. But that was so good. Keep writing!