Reviews for Death Wish
AshAlegria1998 chapter 2 . 6/25
I hate team Galactic they deserved the
Pain not her
thedoctor.johnny chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
. .
WhenInDoubt-RPG chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
*Looks at Cyrus* you dun fucked up
masterart chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
i wonder if ash help the girl and find out how he see flashback and also what if ash and he friends find out the girl secerct if ash tell her she like the legendery pokemon he meet?
Starr18 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Please keep on going. I really like this story and I would like to know what happens next. Was Ash tested on just like the girl? What is going to happen next. Is Ash going to be tested on just like Kyuna or was he all ready tested on and is just starting to remember? I think that Ash should go thought the same tests a Kyuna did, so that he has the same power as she does. Please do not forget to update this story. Hope to readf chapter three soon.
HorseMagic17 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
What's going to happen next.

up date
Luke SDracko chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Hurry up with the next chapter im not rushing or anything but its been nearly 5 months.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
it seem Ash saw her past through her eyes XD
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
A Very Good Chapter *feel sry the poor girl i wonder who is she?
Red One1223 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Ooh...that last scene reminds me of that Riolu episode where Ash somehow was able to get a glimpse into the past...Hurray for his Aura-like abilities!
Lilyofthevine16 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
i like this chapter. please do update soon
Teraunce chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
a very good story, hope it isn't discontinued. 12/10. faved and alerted.
Fighter Dragoness chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
WOW! i cant belive Frost Dragon MIGHT give you the Address . But she still might not . But if she dosent it our last names are Elikun (its alaskan its a weried last name) . So if you dont get it dont worry we will think of something else okay buddy well later .
Frost Dragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This is a good story worthy of being the Clan's Favorite of them all . I Frost Dragon belive its time Dimunda its time for the REAL test (dont worry its good) and you already passed the test so you defiantly earn this thing . You deserve such a good gift after the way we treated you im so sorry so for that going to give going to giv...OHH FOR HEAVAN'S SAKE IM MAYBE GOING TO GIVE YOU OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS . Okay conversation over okay bye .
Snow Goose chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
THIS CHAPTER IS SO COOL IT RULES IT RULES IT...err...sorry bout that (coughs and straitens up) . Well update soon im looking forward to it (wink wink) okay well later .