Reviews for Unwanted
Thank u!sequel pliz
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 9/7
Love the story!
Great story!
I'm watching Dinner for One every new years eve with my family for over 14 years now It's kind of tradition in our area :)
"Dann bleibt mir nur, Ihnen zu wünschen, dass Sie lange Freude daran haben."
"Ich wünsche mir für sie, dass sie lange ihre Freude daran haben." It sounds more like a german.
Numnums chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I love this story ️️️
PT-chan ssu chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
This is a really great fic XDD Very well written! I loce how you gave Honlon a big part XD I can really imagine them acting like that x3

Aww, Dana
fireyouko chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
omg! This is honestly the best story I have ever read for petshop of horrors fanfiction! I absolutely loved it! It made me laugh cry, awe and so many other things. Thank you so much for writing this, you truly fulfilled my want to see more of D and Leon together and continuation of the story, It was even better that you even included the new petshop of horrors as well! I thoroughly enjoyed myself to no end! I will definitely read more!
Treasure Family chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Aww. Your story is so good that my heart was pounding and filled with emotion as I read this story. More Leon/D stories!
Ume chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Hi there! I discovered your stories today, and just fell in love with to continue reading now. XD
wolfnymph1 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
twilightserius chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
awesome read the rest laters D
LovelyEpidemic chapter 18 . 9/24/2010
Alrighty where to start with this

First I'm going to start of by saying that I dont like male pregnancy or hermaphrodite D or even when a child is brought into the picture. But the way you write it was simply adorbale/amazing/hgihly entertaining. I read through the entire story throughout a few days and simply loved it.

The story is really well written,although there were a few spots that were akward to read because of the wording and at some points you used phrases repetedly. But all in all I really liked it and was surprised seeing that I don't normally enjoy stories like this.

I would extremley love to see a sequel to this! The way it left off filled me with suspense. I really wanna see what becomes of D and Leon's relationship since it was left hanging. Also I notice that Sandy, I think that was her name, was never mentioned again after a while and I would just love to see D's reaction. Anyways it was a great read and I'd love to read more of your work.
Epouvantable chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
That was so beautiful! *unashamed sobbing*
Dragons Chaotica chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
Loved the story, great job!