Reviews for Roses Are Red, Roses Are Blue
don'tforgetthenerdherd chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love love love the structure of this. It was absolutely an amazing idea and I loved it.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Great job!

My favorite is the one from Petunia. It's sad because I think they must have been pretty close to one another when they are growing up. That section really describes Lily's pain at loosing Petunia even though she's still alive.

Thanks for an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was very emotional and sweet. The white blue and black made me cry. I'm writing this at 4:30 in the morning so I tend to be over emotional at this time and sometimes write utter bullshit in reviews but overall it was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is soooo cute and sad! The last two roses almost made me cry :)
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oddly enough, I really liked the black rose. It was such a sweet one. Plus, it showed Severus was human. I like to think that Severus cried for Lily. I mean, he was in love with the woman. He had to have mourned her at some point.
Fan199578 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This story is great. It brought tears to my eyes and choked me up. thank you so much for sharing it :)
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I thought it was lovely! Great job!
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
the part about Snape's rose was so sad...i liked that one the most
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was beautiful. I actually really loved all the different roses from the mauraders. Remus' had to be my favorite. Though, the black one from Sirius and the lavender one from James have to come in a close second and third. Great job!
beedivine chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw I love this! It was sweet and well written. My favorites? Hmm probably lavander and black, though yellow was really cute too. I loved that you added some Sirius/Lily in there, even it was only a tiny part of the story. I thought the last paragraph was a perfect ending.

One thing I noticed though is that you have the main character as Lily Luna Potter instead of Lily Evans Potter.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A baby blue rose, tinged with white for crescent! Admiration. loved reading the different roses and the meaning behind them. It makes me a little sad to think of Lily being with anyone other than James - but i guess i can understand, she has to know truly for herself that James is the only one she would be with. Peter's letter actually made me quite sad, no matter how much he betrayed them. If any one of them were to secretly love Lily, I always imagined it to be Remus - I feel like it's even hinted at in the PoA movie. Wish Lily could see Alice's rose. I think my favorite one would have to be the yellow rose James gives to her. wonderfully written! 3
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh, my gosh. This has to be one of my favorite fics I have ever read. It is so amzaing and the style in which you write it is to die for.

I started crying at Peter's rose. He did horrible things, but I still feel sorry for him because he always came second and that's just sad.

The demise of each rose was very sad, too but I liked how you told of their ends. And it was so fitting that the last rose would always be with her. Oh, I am tearing up again, just thinking of it.

The dark red one from Alice was kind of sad because Lily never knew what it truly was, but also kind of funny because of poor James.

The pink one was sweet and the white one was horribly sad, and the orange one was awesome because Sirius is awesome, but also kind of sad becuase of how she felt afterward. The yellow one ringed with red was adorable and the lavender one just made me sigh dreamily.

So, I loved this to a point that no fanfiction should be loved. It is wonderful.

Great job! Loved it!

Squid
quirky-as-alice chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
very nice... (the black rose almost makes me cry)
HorribleHolly chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
What an amazing story!
TwinMindRulesTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WOW! I loved the yellow rose form James it was really sweet and soft(if u cn feel that or sumfink?)

and im not saying i liked it but the death one from S.S..I feel sorry for him.

loved it!