Reviews for Ruin
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
loved it.
alyabunny chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is the only thing I have to say to this:

D'AWWWWW
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I like the way you picked apart Matt's character. Nice work
Shad Writer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
TwT

That was so freaking Perfect!

I Love it, from the start to the end.

I Think my favorite quote was ". The wind disappeared from the sails of his spite, leaving only the quiet, lapping waters of an old friendship stronger even now than any bond he’d ever formed with another human being." Beautiful.

Can i ask you something?

Can i, please, please, please Translate it to Spanish?

I Swear that i give you all the credit.

Again, One of the best fics that i have ever read.

Shad
cy-grl chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Beautiful, so beautiful :)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Beautiful!

MxM. I can honestly never have enough. Especially the way you write them!
jrenee07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Okay, I've read several of your stories so far, have reviewed, etc., so you should know by now, that I love how you write, so we'll skip that part. :)

I've come to the conclusion that I'm inexplicably drawn to h/c M&M, whether it's friendship or yaoi. So, essentially, this fic just about killed me. Especially:

"The bond that exceeded friendship, that surpassed affection, that was brotherhood and love and two types of loneliness that matched up like puzzle pieces, that was stitched up with electrical cords and glued together with melted chocolate." Poor Matt needs a hug. I would like to volunteer. ;-)

Going in my favorites.
TalksLikeACat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

...Damn you and your ability to make me cry. 3

God, Mello and Matt's story is just so... tragic - gets me every time. 3 I love these two with an unhealthy passion, and the way you write them makes it all the better.

Seriously. Never stop writing. :)
Finyb chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This story was so sad. I loved it but it made me sad. It was so well writte and I feel truly bad for Matt. Amazing job!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Loved it as always.

I loved the banter back and forth, but the sweet-saddness of Mstt's thoughts and emotions had to be my favorite part.
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was just perfect. I really enjoy reading your take on Matt and Mello; you write them beautifully. The bit where Matt kept Elysse around because of her mello-like hair made me smile. As always, my reveiws are unable to get across just how much I loved this, but I want you to know that I really did. Please keep writing, as you have such talent.

- Tosh
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
O_O...wow...that was amazing...can't say anything else...this just gets better and better...you rock my socks...
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was beautiful. I loved it.

Seriously, whatever you do, don't ever stop writing. Even if no-one else was ever to see the results but you, it would still be worth it. You've got so much talent.
neko11lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Damn. That was amazing. Was added to the Mello Loves Matt c2. :D
anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was amazing :3

I loved it. Don't stop writing, whatever you do.

I look forward to reading more from you :D

(I know; what an unoriginal review :P)