Reviews for Ruin
neko11lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Damn. That was amazing. Was added to the Mello Loves Matt c2. :D
anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was amazing :3

I loved it. Don't stop writing, whatever you do.

I look forward to reading more from you :D

(I know; what an unoriginal review :P)
Matt'sUke chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ok, I love it...

please keep writing.

I love the repetition and the way you represent the characters

~Mello
october forum chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow,this is story is just..just,just..just are a really good ,bad i'ts oneshot(i want more).

P.S.;Man.i'ts so good i'll read it again.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
"Despite himself, Matt had to consider the possibility that Mello only ruined most things."

Great line after the repetition throughout. Nice work.
bearfuck chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Um, absolutely freaking amazing?

I loved it.
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"The bond that exceeded friendship, that surpassed affection, that was brotherhood and love and two types of loneliness that matched up like puzzle pieces, that was stitched up with electrical cords and glued together with melted chocolate." This was one of the greatest sentences I've ever read. I LOVE the last part! You summed up Matt and Mello's ENTIRE relationship with this one sentence. You're a genius!

The story was brilliant! I loved the consistency of Matt mentioning that Mello ruined everything, and the reassurance of a phone call at the end. Really glad I decided to check this one out! I'm going to go through your account and search for more MxM stories that I hope you've written!

Thank you for existing and writing this!
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wow, I loved the ending of this so so much! And the names they were calling each other cracked me up. I haven't heard some of those words since junior high. P Wonderful story!
WithABunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*Whistles*

You're amazing, you know that? Do you how much I want to thank you for actually giving Matt a personality, and making Mello as something other than a one-dimensional, short-fused blond?

And the banter between then - wow. Just wow. This oneshot induces as much amusement as angst, and the two are mixed together in a way I haven't seen very often. You've got something special here!
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is officially one of my favorite oneshots. I read a hell of a lot of oneshots. And not many are in my favorites. SO many lines in here I would just love to illustrate, swear to God, they were so beautiful. Not that I could do them justice, but damn. My heart's still pounding and this was so heart wrenching and beautiful I just can't stand it. I absolutely loved the way you portrayed them, especially Matt. And ...wow, I'm speechless. You're a fabulous author. I'll leave it at that.
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
this story was really good:DD! It was sad, and it was beautiful. I also loved how you made their relationship so complicated, and made Mello try to be nice, that was so sweet! actually, Mello is so often either the good guy OR the bad guy but you mixed it alot more than usual and it was very interesting! and Matt was angry... you could understand that!

just wonderfully portraited
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Ah, my dear. So, I read this earlier, but didn't review, and I've just spent the last however-long reading it aloud (you must tell me, you know, if you want to record stuff yourself or something) and figured that after that I could attempt something that actually resembled a coherant review for once.

Okay, now admittedly, I haven't read a terrible quantity of Matt/Mello by other people. But enough, however, to have gained a general impression of how they are, as a whole, generically and completely generalisingly speaking, represented. And I often don't like it. Perhaps because my brain has been so infiltrated by the way you draw them. And what I like about how you draw them is that they are two individuals, connected to each other differently and yet equally - it isn't just Mello pushing Matt over, it isn't Matt without a personality, or whatever. There are two boys here, and they are so different, and yet so united-despite-themselves, and that makes me love them both.

(Oh, sure, and then there's the imagery, and the emotion, and the fucking CAR, woot, but I'm enough of your groupie for you to already know how much of a massive kick I get out of all that!)
Blondielocks In Space chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
this is going to my favs! i mean holly... this is like the best matt x mello fic i have ever read! akk blehh narg! haw do i tall you i love it all!
C Elise chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
good story
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aw... I really love them way too much for my own good. I love how you are able to mix hate and love so effectively. I can feel the pain and the hate and the unavoidable need they have for one another. Great job. :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »