Reviews for Ruin
unlisted chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
aw that was so sweet! and i thought the way you described words, and all the emotions in it were just so good! i really liked it! i read it three times! it was that good! love the piece!
myna chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
wow... this was relly good. i tried to write his scene...but it failed a bit. good job with it
Some Unimportant Twit chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So, I was already thinking this when I read your first DN fic on here like a month ago, but I review pretty much never so I'm only getting around to saying this now: you are quickly becoming my favorite DN author. You just write these two perfectly, and your fics make me such a happy panda that it makes me want to go back through your HP ones, even though I don't really ever read HP fic anymore.

Also just noticed you have a LJ, so I guess I'll be quietly stalking that, too. *is very creepy, yes*
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
WARNING: LONG REVIEW COMING UP.

It was by pure chance that I came across this story, and probably the luckiest thing that's happened to me all day. I was kind of screwing around with my laptop, typing in random links and skipping through my history, when I was linked to the Death Note Just In. Your name was in purple, so I clicked the title obliviously.

I can tell you straight-up that you have a unique writing style that I absolutely love. I've read a lot...that sounds pretty nerdy, but yeah, I have. And you have one of the greatest, most gripping styles I have ever come across. Seriously; I don't mean to sound formal or anything, but tears actually BRIMMED MY EYES. Like Matt, I don't like crying unless it's necessary, and, well, yeah. My heart broke in pieces and melted together all at once when I read this.

Your descriptions are...pretty breathtaking. Even the metaphors, I could see in my head. And this line, in particular: "The bond that exceeded friendship, that surpassed affection, that was brotherhood and love and two types of loneliness that matched up like puzzle pieces, that was stitched up with electrical cords and glued together with melted chocolate." That was extremely bittersweet, moreso sweet. Your writing is so honest and candid, and your metaphors just blow me away.

So I guess I'll be stalking your writing now, since it and I already eloped and all. :D Love, love it.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3