Reviews for What Never Should Be
LoveSarahJane chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
GAHHHH! ITS THE BRIGADIER AND SARAH JANE!
DemigodDaughterOfTheTARDIS chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Gah! I just don't know about this one. Your writing style is impeccable, and you definitely have playing with people's hearts down pat, but... my poor Jack. I don't know if I can stand to read the abuse. I'm hoping that things eventually get better... and that they figure out what his name actually is
MADStar529 chapter 43 . 5/10/2016
Awww, so lovely.
bloodamber chapter 43 . 5/4/2016
This story heart wrenchingly beautiful tragedy that had me sobbing (yes, sobbing) all throughout. You developed the story and Jack's recovery really well and I was hooked from the start. Ianto (Yantoe hehe) and Jack's relationship throughout had me feel so protective and attached to them. I even had dreams about this story (because I had to stop part way through, when they had just been recaptured by torchwood, because it was almost 1am but I really didn't want to stop) and kept of running through my head what was going to happened next and hoping you wouldn't do anything too horrible to them. Thank god the Doctor helped and everything turned out alright and Rose managed to stay with the Doctor and Jack got better and everything was good! The end had me in tears of happiness and so very satisfied with how everything was turned out. Haha and Jack walking into that room for people who had only seen him as a Freak and telling them what's what was so good.

I'm probably going to stalk the rest of your profile now and absorb any more torch wood stories haha, goodbye life...

Thank you!
WickedBlue chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
Many years after I read this for the first time, this is still one of the best Torchwood fics and one of the best fanfics overall. This fic stirrs up a lot of emotions in me and is totally captivating. I so love it.
sandysan2013 chapter 43 . 2/2/2015
This story ought to have been in the BestFic category. I loved it!
ShebasDawn chapter 43 . 8/15/2014
WOW. This is one of the best stories I've read. Not just best fan fiction story, best story of ANY type of fiction. I loved it, and the ending was wonderful. Thank you for writing and posting it!
ShebasDawn chapter 29 . 8/14/2014
OMG, can I just say that this is the most riveting story I've read in a very long time? I found it last night, and stayed up waaayyy too late because I couldn't put it down, AND I was late coming back from lunch break today because I got so engrossed in the story I lost track of time! I even found myself getting depressed over Jack's torture, and had to remind myself several times that it's just a story! (That didn't really work, btw; I'm too enthralled.)

YOU are an insanely talented writer, and I'm so glad to have found this story. I'd love to review every single chapter, but to be honest, it took all the self-discipline I had just to stop reading long enough to tell you how much I love it. :)
wolfstiel chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
NOOOO YOU CANT KILL GAGE
wolfstiel chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
I'm not crying you're crying
Guest chapter 43 . 1/20/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 20.01.2014.
Yoko Black chapter 43 . 1/4/2014
This is actually my second time reading this and each time I want to reach out and hug Jack. It's so heart wrenching and so sweet at the same time. What's best is that it's also plausible. Torchwood One were dicks. Love the series and hope you continue it.
Maharani Radha chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
That was absolutely brilliant...I don't think that I can offer enough praise for this. It was heartbreaking, hilarious, fluffy, and profound all at the same time. Extremely well done. Like I said, I don't think I can offer enough praise for this other than to say that I hope you know the gem of a story you have created here. I will probably never tire of rereading it over and over again!

R
NoodlesandPie chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
This Spence is a real bastard. God
NoodlesandPie chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
this was such a great chapter, i started cackling when i realized what jack was going to do (which probably wasn't entirely appropriate), but then it got really tense and i was kinda horrified, and really didn't expect it
well done on a great chapter ;)