Reviews for What Never Should Be
sandysan2013 chapter 43 . 2/2
This story ought to have been in the BestFic category. I loved it!
ShebasDawn chapter 43 . 8/15/2014
WOW. This is one of the best stories I've read. Not just best fan fiction story, best story of ANY type of fiction. I loved it, and the ending was wonderful. Thank you for writing and posting it!
ShebasDawn chapter 29 . 8/14/2014
OMG, can I just say that this is the most riveting story I've read in a very long time? I found it last night, and stayed up waaayyy too late because I couldn't put it down, AND I was late coming back from lunch break today because I got so engrossed in the story I lost track of time! I even found myself getting depressed over Jack's torture, and had to remind myself several times that it's just a story! (That didn't really work, btw; I'm too enthralled.)

YOU are an insanely talented writer, and I'm so glad to have found this story. I'd love to review every single chapter, but to be honest, it took all the self-discipline I had just to stop reading long enough to tell you how much I love it. :)
jisuchoi2001 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
NOOOO YOU CANT KILL GAGE
jisuchoi2001 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
I'm not crying you're crying
Guest chapter 43 . 1/20/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 20.01.2014.
Yoko Black chapter 43 . 1/4/2014
This is actually my second time reading this and each time I want to reach out and hug Jack. It's so heart wrenching and so sweet at the same time. What's best is that it's also plausible. Torchwood One were dicks. Love the series and hope you continue it.
Maharani Radha chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
That was absolutely brilliant...I don't think that I can offer enough praise for this. It was heartbreaking, hilarious, fluffy, and profound all at the same time. Extremely well done. Like I said, I don't think I can offer enough praise for this other than to say that I hope you know the gem of a story you have created here. I will probably never tire of rereading it over and over again!

R
NoodlesandPie chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
This Spence is a real bastard. God
NoodlesandPie chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
this was such a great chapter, i started cackling when i realized what jack was going to do (which probably wasn't entirely appropriate), but then it got really tense and i was kinda horrified, and really didn't expect it
well done on a great chapter ;)
NoodlesandPie chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
"Ianto lifted an eyebrow at the comparison, but refrained from asking Jackie what her basis of comparison was"
That was the funniest bit, and this is such a great story.
I'm sorry if I don't review that often, i keep forgetting, but this really is a great story. :)
Inusagi chapter 43 . 7/22/2013
I wasn't going to comment on this story specifically, I was going to comment on the whole series once I finished it, but in the next story, you mentioned that it was put in the TW bad fic community, so I can't let it go now.

It's clearly jealousy that motivated them to add you to that list.

This is one of the most compelling, beautiful and bittersweet AU stories I've read-and trust me when I say that I have read extensively.

I started it last night in an attempt to wind down (as you do) and it is currently 8am. Any story that has me, a chronic insomniac, fighting sleep in the "Just one more chapter" battle is true talent.

So fuck whoever put you on that horrible, hateful list. This was a great story.
EmperialGem21 chapter 43 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful, awesome story. You bloody had me in tears reading this thing! Took me a full days worth in reading this story and I lost precious sleep because of it. But that's okay, because it was bloody worth it! Loved it!
Alice Carter chapter 43 . 5/3/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant. Beautiful characterizations, compelling story line. Well done!
ToonyTwilight chapter 43 . 4/2/2013
This was a really great story!