Reviews for Precocious child
forever122 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Poor, poor Toshiro. First being told he'd need a tricycle, than neing tortured by the womens's strange preferences of food.
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Haha. This is quite amusing and interesting! I really laughed so hard when toshiro yelled at the salesman and he ended up whimpering like a wimp! XD
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
It's your weird taste, Orihime-chan.
kurgaya chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"Turn on that car and you are so dead."

haha i can so imagine toushirou's face when he said that! not amused. love the story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was funny!
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
veryu cute1!
Alice chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
They talked a LOT about Hitsugaya's height even WHEN they were trying to avoid it... Is it just me or did they call him short many, many times...
ToushirouLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
aw man. i wanted to rangiku to drive. it would of been so funny. :) good though
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lol, brilliant _
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Just read "Tipsy Confessions" and now this. Absolutely loved it."Hey have I ever mentioned what a wonderful, smart, compassionate, tall captain you are?" - That phrase made me laugh. Your Rangiku is just priceless. And Orihime's POV was a nice touch. Honey pickled sandwiches, oh God. I so felt sorry for poor Toushiro, who lives with those two crazy women (who also love squeezing him to death).
Reidluver chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Heehee, nice one! I just am luving this whole featuring of Hitsugaya, even though this was a little bit more about Orihime, but I really liked it! It was really funny and I feel really bad for the salesman.
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Funny! Wonderful!
insidevision chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is another wonderful fic! I applaud your ability.

Ah, I really sound like an old woman, don't I?

Well, to the review. I loved the way you made Inoue so clueless, personally I believe her cluelessness is the more lovable part of her. Matsumoto, of course, is in character, and that was the part that made me happiest, because some authors make her way too happy or way too mushy or way too unthoughtful. The way you blended in her character made me feel giddy, almost. Hitsugaya's attitude is also perfect. But most of all, I love the base of this story, and the flow of it. It seems just so right, you know? The writing just clicks into place.

You rock.