Reviews for Hollow Dreams
Beccabu32 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Update,Upd,Updateate,Update
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Okay, can I just say that you are a genius? Humor is defiantly your forte. I can just see Hichi running screaming at a building while Ichi is up snickering at him. Ichi's a little bastard in this chapter isn't he? But I can't blam him, it's pretty damn funny
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I saw that there were only 16 reviews. This deserves MUCH more so I'm going back to review the other two chapters!
I love how you did their personalities. Ichigo's and Hichigo's interaction is so fun to read! And (I don't know if it was this chapter exactly) when Hichigo asks why Ichi's doing this and Ichi responds something like "When two people, in this case a shinigami and a hollow, love each other very much-" I nearly died XD I keep picturing this scene and the looks on their faces! Oh god I thought I was gonna run outa air.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This is so hilarious! I absolutely love it! It's funny, interesting, and sexy as hell.
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I see you haven't updated for a loooooong time, but if you could that'd be great! I love this story, it sounds really amazing!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Once again, the chapter was awesome. I especially have to praise the way you portrayed the frustration from Ichigo and how exactly he's coping with his hollow's constant pleas for him to give in. But he's probably going to have to break eventually (sorry, Ichigo. But everyone always cracks and bangs anyway in fanfiction).

I probably sound like a huge perv right now, but I kind of wish that you would just bump the rating up to M and go into more...detail with Ichigo and his hollow's sexual encounters. But I understand if you don't want to though. I'm just craving to read a steamy lemon because I have been going on a long journey through the Bleach section trying to find a GOOD lemon. All I come up with is the awful ones. -_-'

I hope that you update soon, this fanfic has strangely hooked me in!

MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I love the little teasing that Ichigo gave his hollow. That made me giggle quietly and then a wide grin had formed on my face by the end of the chapter.

Geez, I do like Ichigo paired with Rukia, Renji, and maybe Orihime, but him and his hollow seem to IDK fit well together. I'm looking foward to some steamy yaoi between them if you catch my drift.

*Grabs some popcorn and eagerly clicks to the next chapter*

MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So far this story looks interesting. I like how you portrayed the dreams of Ichigo's hollow and how exactly he reacted by them. Ichigo, are you a fucking masochist?

Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hey!

*Gasp* Ichigo ignored Hichigo! The kind neglected his horse! Tsk, tsk, Ichigo shouldn't do that...there might be consequences... ;)

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Ooh! Cool chapter!

Ah! They actually made out in the dream! And had sex... ;)

Wow, that was a good reason Ichigo gave to Hichigo. :)

haha, Hichigo said that Ichigo's *** will be his, and they're naked. :)

Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi!

Yeah! Hichigo dreams! About Ichigo. ;)

Ichigo reacts to Hichigo's dreams? Cool... ;)

I guess that is a reasonable way for Hichigo to do when he doesn't get things...

Thanks for making this!

Illustriously There chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
HA! Ichigo was horny...he's a sixteen year old kid! If the hollow couldn't figure that out, there's no need to let him into the loop.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I like this story! This is new thought about the hollows ... not new thought about Ichigo, but a reminder that he is, after all, fifteen.
SendMoreParamedics chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
YEAH! OTP!

Good story.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
loving this! can't wait for next chappie!